UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Coach Richt able to still do the ACC studio show. Sad to see him continuing to slow down.

Godspeed Coach.
He sounds terrible. My uncle’s got Parkinson’s and it has taken a toll on him. Surprised Richt can still do the studio work.

Advertisement
Love CIS. This is a staff and group of kids playing in their first game in a brand new system. There are going to be mental errors and mistakes made, lol. Relax. I’m just glad we are getting a chance to break ourselves in first couple of games with some lesser opponents, it’s necessary.
2EOA3gM19upeDBPt_VNeZfCvqIck4_QC0GoLf3rg1y4.png

Advertisement
So this is all I was saying earlier. You as a new staff went out and got a transfer LB. You have a freshman in Wes. You have Chase in year 2. You have Keontra in year 4. Are you going to tell me Flagg is the best we have and him getting in-game reps over those others is best for this defense moving forward?
I don't understand it. Do they feel bad for him? I just don't know what it is. Is he that good of a dude as a person he's hard to bench? Do they not want to hurt his family? I don't understand it I can't understand it. I knew he would start though I don't know why I knew that it just felt like that. I don't know man I'm confused

Advertisement
Curious as to whose gonna play RB if Mario pulls the starters…if we only knew why Knighton wasn’t playing.Anyone know?

Advertisement
Rooster caught the clap from a hippie chick in Jersey, and was leaking like a faucet.

Ralph Cifarretto

Advertisement
Now the question is how do we come out in the second half and does Mario keep the pressure on and let them play. IMO TVD gets one more series and the Garcia the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back