UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our WRs are great but the CBs lock them down though…

Last year our D was great. Per this board. The threads are there, but that’s not my game….
Same bruh I never like to hype till I see and when a player is bad they are bad. U rarely hear someone be slow then are fast with coaching. U are what u are I go by logic and common sense.

Advertisement
It’s one half of football in the first game of the season. Need some time to work out the kinks and even then it’s the first year under a brand new system and a higher standard of expectations.

All positions groups will improve, this is a big boy staff now. The talent just has to follow, couple more classes and we’ll be there.
Started to see why Mesidor has so much hype around him at the end there. He’s just a good player. Jackson as well.

Not too concerned

Advertisement
CIS ain't ready for your truth bombs baby...

View attachment 206722
They never ready they think that I say this then I'm not a fan. I love our staff love our HC love what we are doing recruiting. Should our recruiting be better at WR and Corner and DT **** yea. We need to do something there in the coming years to become elite but I feel we on our way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back