UM-UF GAME WEEKEND - ALL INFO IN ONE LOCATION

Nobody is upset. "Warning" our fan base about trying to pay $20 to a homeless guy for street parking instead of $40 for a fenced lot with security? Man, if we have fans who need those kinds of "warnings", we have a lot more to be worried about.

Look, if you want to walk a mile in the heat just because there are a few Gaytors on the bus, that's up to you. But if you read my posts, you would know that the Gaytors got all the good parking, so there's going to be a good number of Hurricanes fans parking out by OCSC and riding the shuttle.

Keep looking for those $20 street parking spots from homeless dudes, to each their own.

You never know. People get desperate on Game Day. Know someone who tried the street parking for soccer and got towed. He is a Nole so it made me laugh. Just didn't want our fans falling prey to it. Cops should be out more than for Orlando City so they may stop it before it happens as well.

One HD Garage spot still for sale if anyone wants it.

Advertisement
2. Jones High School will have the CanesUnited event, parking is sold out.

10. These lots are either right along the Lynx Bus shuttle route, or are close enough to walk.

11. Backstreet Boys concert - these lots will all be filled solid.

Everything else is a crap shoot. If you have cash and want to get close and want to take your chances, go north or west of the stadium.

Ill be at canes untied. Im guessing walking or Pedi cab to the stadium from there, or does a shuttle go there too?

Ill be at canes untied. Im guessing walking or Pedi cab to the stadium from there, or does a shuttle go there too?

No shuttle to the south, and honestly, I wouldn't expect pedi-cabs either (there might be).

That direction (south of the stadium) is tough, because a ton of traffic is heading out and trying to get on the East-West Expressway. Cops will facilitate the east-west traffic on Central/Church for both Lynx Bus and pedi-cabs, though, but to the south you'll likely have to walk.

No shuttle to the south, and honestly, I wouldn't expect pedi-cabs either (there might be).

That direction (south of the stadium) is tough, because a ton of traffic is heading out and trying to get on the East-West Expressway. Cops will facilitate the east-west traffic on Central/Church for both Lynx Bus and pedi-cabs, though, but to the south you'll likely have to walk.
Ok no worries its like .5 of a mile so not too bad.

Anybody know the Canes United tailgate plan in case of rain? Are they gonna have tents set up?

Advertisement
1566334074525.jpeg

My dad just sent me this. Thought I’d add it to the fold.

Advertisement
This reminds me of those "keggers" in college.

By the time you got to the party, the kegs were kicked by the hosts lol.

Probably. My dad is a Omega Psi Phi frat guy (I’m not). So I figured I pass along. I’ll probably be cutting my grass and heading out at like 4-5pm.

Skipped 4 pages. Hopefully it's been mentioned by others, but just in case - Do NOT go to Sanford, The Barn or associate with all things related to NJ. You will get AIDS

There is also going to be 1,000+ guys on bike carts who can probably pack 4 people to a cart and take you from downtown to the stadium.

To simply walk up church st. is prob the best option. Better than waiting in the clusterf*ck of traffic that will be happening with uber. The roads are well lit, plenty of businesses and minimally ghetto

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know how that happened but it posted what Siri wanted to. Anyway after talking to the top wigs at the Stadium who said I better get to lot 10 by 2 pm which makes it seriously hot. Then they also inform me by email and phone that there will be no acceptance of phone parking pass , it has to be printed. Just the opposite of what we were told. Must follow directions on ticket cause they close half the roads going one way too. Again against what I know you said OC but they have only 3500 inside parking and all went to Fla Sports Ticket holders. The rest they said was sold by the City of Orlando with Lanier Corp selling them through Stub Hub and other sites. I asked again forcefully and they absolutely said they did not sell to Fl. She said they may have bought a ton but not from any special deal. I believe you have inside info but Shannon VP of operations isn’t making it up as she is a Gator fan for sure as everyone there is except Camping World Corp which is one of our largest donors

Last edited:
Let’s all stay safe have fun an pray for us to play well on offense. Cause if they do will let the defense play hard and fast... and off the field half the time.

It's a short walk 10 minutes walk to stadium, less than 1/2 mile. An there will be a huge LE presence in a 1 mile radius of the stadium. CanesUnited Tailgate will be at the just below the gray semi-circle underneath the Jones High School Admin Lot at the corner of Gore and Rio Grande.

Go Canes

Camping-World-Stadium-General-Parking-Map-25e9172cf9.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back