2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve mentioned this previously, and I know because I’m involved on the periphery, but Oregon’s NIL program, Division Street, is best in class. I’ve told you how much it would take to beat their offer, which gives you a sense of how flush that collective is. Insane talent at the executive level, incredible business plan and infrastructure investment, and top tier budget. They are going to do very, very well. They are, however, very strict about compliance — that comes from Knight. So, their Achilles heel right now is that they will not sign a kid or provide benefits prior to matriculation. If I had to, I’d put my money on Oregon over the field at this point, but he remains open.

Kids would still have to go play football in oregon...and they won't go if the money is even close from near their hometown. This is speaking from a souther perspective...ga,fl,tx, etc.

Now California..usc is back on the market I expect the talent acquisition at Oregon to dwindle a bit.

Advertisement
Do you have another prediction for give us before you disappear for three weeks?
eva green GIF

Kids would still have to go play football in oregon...and they won't go if the money is even close from near their hometown. This is speaking from a souther perspective...ga,fl,tx, etc.

Now California..usc is back on the market I expect the talent acquisition at Oregon to dwindle a bit.
Oregon is viewed pretty highly in California. I'd honestly say there are more Oregon fans than UCLA fans - at least outside of LA.

Advertisement
Lol. That guy is the 5th most ignored porster on CIS, with a fraction of the posts of those ahead of him. At the rate he's going, he might pass @KrazyCane for 4th by kickoff.
That's honestly not saying much, when the biggest PORSTERS on this forum have somehow become arbiters & gatekeepers of PORSTING 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Tell me more.
You want me to drop names? I don't have a problem with that; but can you at least tell everyone who the most ignored posters on this forum are? Why do I have a hunch that Empirical Fossil, I mean @Empirical Cane is on that list? Is it because everyone is a Muppet, or is it because he's an insufferable, fossilized kook? 🤔

You want me to drop names? I don't have a problem with that; but can you at least tell everyone who the most ignored posters on this forum are? Why do I have a hunch that Empirical Fossil, I mean @Empirical Cane is on that list? Is it because everyone is a Muppet, or is it because he's an insufferable, fossilized kook? 🤔

You made a vague statement. I asked for more information. You respond with a rhetorical question and a request?

Either way the top 5 most ignored posters are:

5. @Confidence1000
4. @KrazyCane
3. @njstateofmind
2. @OriginalGatorHater
1. @nystateofmind

So again... tell... me...more.

Advertisement
You made a vague statement. I asked for more information. You respond with a rhetorical question and a request?

Either way the top 5 most ignored posters are:

5. @Confidence1000
4. @KrazyCane
3. @njstateofmind
2. @OriginalGatorHater
1. @nystateofmind

So again... tell... me...more.

I love how @njstateofmind hasn’t been active for almost 4 years and he’s still the 3rd most ignored member on the site.

He will surely get a kick out of this when I tell him!

Maybe time for a comeback for our friend from Hoboken? 👀

@RVACane

Last edited:
100% fossilized kook.

So what super model are you banging on a paid cam PussySlayer69?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back