2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s glad to know but it doesn’t hurt my feelings
Christmas Vacation Ok GIF

Advertisement
im wondering why he's not starting now...Nix has been garbage...If he couldnt beat him out maybe he doesn't have it

You wonder why they started an SEC vet, who they recruited to portal over, in the first game against that defense? I would’ve been shocked if they started Thompson in that game. Would’ve been just setting him up for failure.

You wonder why they started an SEC vet, who they recruited to portal over, in the first game against that defense? I would’ve been shocked if they started Thompson in that game. Would’ve been just setting him up for failure.
Exactly, this game was a likely L anyway you looked at it.

Advertisement
You want me to drop names? I don't have a problem with that; but can you at least tell everyone who the most ignored posters on this forum are? Why do I have a hunch that Empirical Fossil, I mean @Empirical Cane is on that list? Is it because everyone is a Muppet, or is it because he's an insufferable, fossilized kook? 🤔
Ok thanks. All I was implying is that many posters don't deserve to be on the most ignored list. They are simply there because they are divergent thinkers, who refuse to march lockstep with the herd. Some definitely do though, as I've already given an example of one such poster.

You're going to have to bid higher for an evening with him.

Advertisement
My boy Bo‘s stat like Saturday was so a Bo Nix stat line. Check down Charlie. Just another example of people not wanting to give up on talent , talent that’s mediocre.

He has always been bad. Auburn, Sec media, espn etc… hyped him up so much cause his dad played for auburn. Heard the story every **** auburn broadcast. Dude was never that good. Made a few plays here and there with his legs but isn’t going to win many games

He has always been bad. Auburn, Sec media, espn etc… hyped him up so much cause his dad played for auburn. Heard the story every **** auburn broadcast. Dude was never that good. Made a few plays here and there with his legs but isn’t going to win many games
He looks the part and he‘s Pat’s boy. Pat was a nice college qb but it’s nit like he was Manning.

Advertisement
My boy Bo‘s stat like Saturday was so a Bo Nix stat line. Check down Charlie. Just another example of people not wanting to give up on talent , talent that’s mediocre.
I can think of a good example here in our secondary. Just not sure he reaches the mediocre level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back