2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You made a vague statement. I asked for more information. You respond with a rhetorical question and a request?

Either way the top 5 most ignored posters are:

5. @Confidence1000
4. @KrazyCane
3. @njstateofmind
2. @OriginalGatorHater
1. @nystateofmind

So again... tell... me...more.
Ok thanks. All I was implying is that many posters don't deserve to be on the most ignored list. They are simply there because they are divergent thinkers, who refuse to march lockstep with the herd. Some definitely do though, as I've already given an example of one such poster.

Ok thanks. All I was implying is that many posters don't deserve to be on the most ignored list. They are simply there because they are divergent thinkers, who refuse to march lockstep with the herd. Some definitely do though, as I've already given an example of one such poster.

Look Craval/Apex Predator/Jackal/whats your nuts

You can't fake the funk on the nasty dunk.

Don't fear sexual chocolate baby. Its ok.

Advertisement
Ah... okay. It seemed to me you might be implying some of the bigger "porsters" are moderators/maudes/admins, which is why I wanted you to expound. Now that you have, I understand that was not what you were communicating.

Personally, I consider @KrazyCane a gifted artist and think anyone who puts him on ignore has no chivalry in their soul.

Advertisement
I’ll tell you what…if you’re JD, and you saw that Oregon product on the field today…ew man. Who’s throwing him the ball?

Mario recruited some solid QBs, maybe Lanning has a hard on for the veteran Nix but my god that was horrific. You want to take a chance there, or instead link up with Jake Garcia and then Rashada or Jacurri?

Look Craval/Apex Predator/Jackal/whats your nuts

You can't fake the funk on the nasty dunk.

Don't fear sexual chocolate baby. Its ok.
How's your health, Fossil? I see that your pacemaker is still functioning.

There's no faking the funk here, Fossil. Everything that I have said, and continue to say, can easily be verified. You're just not smart enough to understand that. Come back and see me, when you & your besties on here are actually willing to put some skin in the game and compare who's living a better life. I'll always be here ready & waiting to embarrass you. Promise. Give a hug to your old lady for me

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what…if you’re JD, and you saw that Oregon product on the field today…ew man. Who’s throwing him the ball?

Mario recruited some solid QBs, maybe Lanning has a hard on for the veteran Nix but my god that was horrific. You want to take a chance there, or instead link up with Jake Garcia and then Rashada or Jacurri?
Screenshot_20220903-225503_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
How's your health, Fossil? I see that your pacemaker is still functioning.

There's no faking the funk here, Fossil. Everything that I have said, and continue to say, can easily be verified. You're just not smart enough to understand that. Come back and see me, when you & your besties on here are actually willing to put some skin in the game and compare who's living a better life. I'll always be here ready & waiting to embarrass you. Promise. Give a hug to your old lady for me

Please verify. This should be good.

Also, why you put those young'ins dancing all freaky like that?

That offensive staff isn’t impressive. He hired a bunch of his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back