UM, Simpson pursuing 2022 FSU DE commit Kelly

Lol @10cane

You’re letting your nephew go to taint?
Haha I’ll shed some light on his recruiting story after it’s all said and done. Recruiting is wild man 😂😂😂

He don’t know where he’s going yet he has his final 4-5 favorites but there’s no one out in front. I will say OSU is pushing for him to commit. They taking 3 DEs in 22.

And trust me it could be worst.... ND and FSU were/is on him heavy. Had to truly let him know about those schools 💩

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We made Phillips into what he became.

Yes, but in very limited time at UCLA, he looked every bit of the top recruit he was.

He left there a broken young man and we built him back up. There's more than that, but the guy out of high school was a can't miss prospect on physical traits as they get. Just needed some refinement and we gave him some.

Oregon or FSU if I had to guess. Jess leaves alot to be desired as a recruiter IMO.

FSU still has a new coach smell. Oregon will depend on Mario and Miami imo.

Miami has a ton of questions around the staff and a mediocre season with no new car smell

Yes, but in very limited time at UCLA, he looked every bit of the top recruit he was.

He left there a broken young man and we built him back up. There's more than that, but the guy out of high school was a can't miss prospect on physical traits as they get. Just needed some refinement and we gave him some.
Crazy thing is no matter what other schools say that imo is by far kore impressive then just getting a 5⭐ and winning with him because there was actually a physical, mental and emotional rebuild to him. Also he's starting to kill it for the Dolphins

Advertisement
This place will go crazy if we blowout FSU and he still commits to them.

Norvell and the staff are using the sympathy *****™ routine. Back in the day we would call guys who tried to feign hypersensitivity and neediness to women in order to psychologically make them feel needed and secretly get ***** the sympathy *****™ (yes I trademarked) routine.

Norvell is doing the same with the open declaration of their ****tiness that goes beyond saying come help bring us back, etc.

Miami did more for Phillips than what FSU has done for Johnson. Phillips didn't even look like DE when he transferred in.

Advertisement
Back