UM Preliminary Plan for ReOpening Campus in August

Dude probably has some boys over at ESPN and the ACC network.

Can someone tell me how a death rate of .1-.3 (similar to the flu) is keeping fans out? 21% of new yorkers had the anti body two weeks ago! ****, it might be 40% now.

I hate a sheep.

Look everyone!

We've got a regular genius on our hands! Wow!

This guy is such a non-sheep! How impressive!!

Advertisement
That 70k number is nothing more than a moving target and scare tactic being used to further squash yours and my rights. What’s more breath taking is there are still people running around belching out these numbers as if they are pure fact...

States are operating. Why aren’t people dropping dead on the streets like flies?? Why aren’t hospitals overrun?

It’s really simple at this point. Open and operate normally everywhere. And if you aren’t comfortable operating in the environment, stay home. You just proved you could do it.. economic hardships be damned!

Only a devout mongoloid would read anything from those snapshots you posted.

Here's a little "Evidence for Mongoloids" lesson for you, Kimmy Granger. Garbage evidence of your homosexual proclivities: Using a photo of you innocently bending over near a guy to prove that you were inviting him to invade your ****. Actual evidence of your homosexual proclivities: Using one of the many ghey **** videos of you accepting a tumescence in your ****** while moaning in ecstasy.

Meanwhile, your supreme leader has a pending rape allegation and about 200 allegations of sexual depravity. He's even on tape advocating sexually assaulting women.
Or the alternative to the Orange Bad Man in Sleepy Joe Biden the pervert who’s been in political offices for 40 years with his biggest accomplishments being lining his pockets and that of his dead beat son.

Better yet, how about the crazy communist Bernie Sanders who’s only real “job” has been in Congress.

Or the alternative to the Orange Bad Man in Sleepy Joe Biden the pervert who’s been in political offices for 40 years with his biggest accomplishments being lining his pockets and that of his dead beat son.

Better yet, how about the crazy communist Bernie Sanders who’s only real “job” has been in Congress.
LOL. I thought you were smarter than this.

This Orange Bad Man thing connotes that he's a scary tough guy of some sort. He's not. He's just a super low IQ rich kid reality TV boob whose dad gave him millions, who has bankrupted everything he's touched. You're culting out for Kim Kardashian with less business acumen.

Your dude was talking about injecting disinfectants. Instead of finally being humiliated into silence, you cultists are now rallying around this pervert/sexual deviant thing to impugn Biden despite overlooking hundreds of accounts of Mr. Clean doing worse.

You sound like you're a ton of fun at parties.

Advertisement
Or they sell certain seats. They could sell seats that’s are 6 ft apart from each other in the stadiums. Half filled stadium is better than nothing.
Dolphins are saying 15k with social distancing. Pathetic.

This Orange Bad Man thing connotes that he's a scary tough guy of some sort. He's not. He's just a super low IQ rich kid reality TV boob whose dad gave him millions, who has bankrupted everything he's touched. You're culting out for Kim Kardashian with less business acumen.

Your dude was talking about injecting disinfectants. Instead of finally being humiliated into silence, you cultists are now rallying around this pervert/sexual deviant thing to impugn Biden despite overlooking hundreds of accounts of Mr. Clean doing worse.
Trump never ever said anything about injecting disinfectants. That was fake news by the so-called hysterical "journalist" at that news conference (revealed by the WSJ today in an op-ed) who was looking for incendiary headlines. You want low IQ it's Biden who graduated near the bottom of his law class (know someone who went to Syracuse law school with him). Total dufus.

Dolphins are saying 15k with social distancing. Pathetic.

Trump never ever said anything about injecting disinfectants. That was fake news by the so-called hysterical "journalist" at that news conference (revealed by the WSJ today in an op-ed) who was looking for incendiary headlines. You want low IQ it's Biden who graduated near the bottom of his law class (know someone who went to Syracuse law school with him). Total dufus.
Don't bother with King Bob. He'll try to ridicule you off the playground. ...

Advertisement
Only a devout mongoloid would read anything from those snapshots you posted.

Here's a little "Evidence for Mongoloids" lesson for you, Kimmy Granger. Garbage evidence of your homosexual proclivities: Using a photo of you innocently bending over near a guy to prove that you were inviting him to invade your ****. Actual evidence of your homosexual proclivities: Using one of the many ghey **** videos of you accepting a tumescence in your ****** while moaning in ecstasy.

Meanwhile, your supreme leader has a pending rape allegation and about 200 allegations of sexual depravity. He's even on tape advocating sexually assaulting women.

@The Franchise -- Fancy words lol. But I finally ****ed you off so much you typed and daydreamed a ghay thing for 30 minutes. IDGAF where this goes, I finally got you to show some emotion and that's awesome. Although it came out a little weird, it's something! If you want to vote for a pedophile over a masculine juggernaut, you do you.

@caneinorlando -- Where do I start with you? You haven't talked to me since I called you a commie yankee a few years ago. Just don't call me a "jackwagon" or a "qwueer"; wtf.... You remind me of a young bernie sanders who somehow ended up in FL? You stick out like a sore thumb at times. But @The Franchise appreciates you acknowledging his embarrassment.

I know I probably seem mad as ****, but this is really affecting people. I'm seeing america fall apart. I'm seeing men no longer able to feed their families. I'm losing peers at work that have kids...

Sexual assault is up over 3%, I don't like that. People are getting arrested for being on the beach? Business Owners are being arrested for opening there shops? Meanwhile Cuomo and Stephanopolous are out walking around without masks? And Democrats judges throwing Salon owners in jail for trying to feed their kids?

Like I said previously...

Shame every hysterical and chicken little you come across.

Do it often, do it without mercy.

They have earned the contempt.

Advertisement

You have great grammar and vocabulary, but you probably are a squeemish professor of theology at a non-accredited private technical college.

Show me that beautiful face.

Advertisement

Not surprised by this response. It’s your MO. Revert to calling people made up names that disagree with whatever your view might be on a certain topic.

I don’t need to justify my intellect to you or anyone else for that matter. And I refuse to revert to elementary type name calling when I disagree with someone about any topic.

For the record, Trump has addressed the comment about injecting disinfectants but you obviously missed his explanation or refuse to acknowledge it. That’s certainly your prerogative.

Do I agree with everything Trump has said and done? Of course not. I’m not a sheep. The point I was attempting to make was look at the alternatives. It’s obviously your right to choose.

You have great grammar and vocabulary, but you probably are a squeemish professor of theology at a non-accredited private technical college.

Show me that beautiful face.
Your mongoloid spidey senses failed you again. I’d twist you up like a pretzel, Kimmy Granger.

Not surprised by this response. It’s your MO. Revert to calling people made up names that disagree with whatever your view might be on a certain topic.

I don’t need to justify my intellect to you or anyone else for that matter. And I refuse to revert to elementary type name calling when I disagree with someone about any topic.

For the record, Trump has addressed the comment about injecting disinfectants but you obviously missed his explanation or refuse to acknowledge it. That’s certainly your prerogative.

Do I agree with everything Trump has said and done? Of course not. I’m not a sheep. The point I was attempting to make was look at the alternatives. It’s obviously your right to choose.

What names did I call you, sport? You in your feelings now?

You’re supporting the biggest joke in American history. You should be ashamed of yourself. I really did think you were brighter than that.

Advertisement
Back