UM Preliminary Plan for ReOpening Campus in August

These are the MAGA-loid Lysol IV drip crew. They're happy that their Supreme Leader is currently in a twitter feud with Jimmy Kimmel, a TV host.

They're entirely too dim to comprehend that we've had 70K people die in two months even with an unprecedented lockdown while half that amount dies from the flu with NO LOCKDOWN. The original projections on this virus, often quoted by their Supreme Leader, was that over 1M US citizens would have died but for the lockdown. Just like the flu though bro!!!

Truly amazing logic. I met my May quota for idiots with this thread chise. lol

Back to maintaining my local safety and avoiding mouth breathing.

Advertisement
8k 'assumed' without a positive test in NY alone. People dying of heart attacks coded as COVID because they tested positive. Color me skeptical of that number.
Not to mention it is confirmed that hospitals are receiving more money for patients coded out as Covid-19 and even more when they get put on a ventilator. Be crazy not to be EXTREMELY skeptical of any "data" at this point.

I know I probably seem mad as ****, but this is really affecting people. I'm seeing america fall apart. I'm seeing men no longer able to feed their families. I'm losing peers at work that have kids...

Sexual assault is up over 3%, I don't like that. People are getting arrested for being on the beach? Business Owners are being arrested for opening there shops? Meanwhile Cuomo and Stephanopolous are out walking around without masks? And Democrats judges throwing Salon owners in jail for trying to feed their kids?

Advertisement
OP keep us posted on how this evolves. It's positive to see them planning for a workable solution.

I know I probably seem mad as ****, but this is really affecting people. I'm seeing america fall apart. I'm seeing men no longer able to feed their families. I'm losing peers at work that have kids...

Sexual assault is up over 3%, I don't like that. People are getting arrested for being on the beach? Business Owners are being arrested for opening there shops? Meanwhile Cuomo and Stephanopolous are out walking around without masks? And Democrats judges throwing Salon owners in jail for trying to feed their kids?
Hey, if diabetic granny cant leave the house, why should you be able to?

LOL. These mummies worship at the altar of a supreme leader who has active twitter feuds with comedians during a pandemic. We can't expect anything other than drool out of them.

Twitter fueds over pedophiles any day.

Please, defend the child sniffer and groper. @The Franchise Please, go ahead.

INB4: "I didn't say that... blah blah blah"

Advertisement
Man the geniuses with google medical degrees are taking over every thread. Still trying to compare covid to the flu as if they’re remotely similar. Just cause your mommy thinks you’re special and smart doesn’t mean you are

Man the geniuses with google medical degrees are taking over every thread. Still trying to compare covid to the flu as if they’re remotely similar. Just cause your mommy thinks you’re special and smart doesn’t mean you are
:nba-wade-amused-amused: :nba-ray-allen-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of road games in cold temps. That's not promising based off our history of playing in cold weather.
Not really. The only true cold game would be Michigan State which is week 4 (assuming the games are played in the current order), which would probably be in February. Next road game is at wake forest 2 weeks after that. The next road game would be UVA 3 weeks after that which in theory would be in March.

But those teams coming to Miami in Jan/early Feb....they will be feeling the heat.

I can already envision some fans making excuses for why the team played flat against Wake Forest in frigid, sub-Arctic 48 degree temperatures.

These are the MAGA-loid Lysol IV drip crew. They're happy that their Supreme Leader is currently in a twitter feud with Jimmy Kimmel, a TV host.

They're entirely too dim to comprehend that we've had 70K people die in two months even with an unprecedented lockdown while half that amount dies from the flu with NO LOCKDOWN. The original projections on this virus, often quoted by their Supreme Leader, was that over 1M US citizens would have died but for the lockdown. Just like the flu though bro!!!

70k people in two months? LOL

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP GETTIN FLEEEEEEEEEEECED

Advertisement
Back