UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Seems like we may only want three high school corners because of this, but are specifically saving one IC for a transfer CB to break up the years on the depth chart and make sure we have some experience.
Agree,if we lose Stevenson,Ivey and Blades for next season I see them bringing in a sure starter type portal cb and not relying on the young cbs right away.

Advertisement
We do prefer Spells to Little. If you recall, the Little uproar started because his dad said we were ignoring him. We’re keeping contact with Spells. I also prefer Spells and have said so since before either recruitment got going.

I think the situation with Spells is that we have so many top names on the board. Singletary is heating up, Fegans is in play and Rogers/Graves are practically in the boat. The Singletary news in particular is a game-changer. I also hear we are high on the Henderson twins.

The problem with Henderson twins is I can't see us having room for both. Is the one we like better willing to separate?

The problem with Henderson twins is I can't see us having room for both. Is the one we like better willing to separate?
A13D9981-1169-4389-B1EB-F96CE80A76C9.gif

Advertisement
Not going to sift through the last 10 pages...So is this kid just a weirdo? I mean we finally break through at AH with JWill last year, we hire T-Rob and this kid still going to go to some bum *** program in a **** town. Is he just a weird kid to begin with? Is he real tight with Lathan? WVU hire an ace sofa connec on the staff?

Maybe unable to commit (NOT SURE).

WVU connection is they have a former teammate of his as a db there whom also is the son of his current db coach at AH.

That being said i dont see him going to wvu

They’re probably hiding Antonio Crawford from Spells😂😂😂. No way in **** he chooses wvu. Would be like showing up at a dealership with a choice of any free car and driving off in a focus instead of a Shelby Mustang. All for drama. Unless he can’t academically qualify here, but why would pop conney tweet that then?
Kids grades are a+ he is an americna heritage kid he will qualify

Advertisement
But why tweet that anyway lol can they not just contact spells directly and clear anything up? The staff always looks childish
They may have wanted to put it out there publicly as well - they want to know the world that Spells is wanted in Miami. But yeah, I don’t like this nonsense either.

They’re saving his face publicly. It’s not that complicated.

Advertisement
Kids grades are a+ he is an americna heritage kid he will qualify
Does that mean it's a really good school or that they'll cheat for him if necessary? I genuinely don't know if the school is really good or something like that

Gaby just had an update. Said Miami’s staff touched base with Spells and his family last night and made sure they understood he’s absolutely a priority and they want him. They view West Va as a legit threat but are hoping he picks the good guys.

If not, they feel good about the rest of the board.
What a mess. Imagine choosing WVU over Miami... couldn't be me!

Advertisement
Back