UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

I may be in the minority here but why not let Spells commit then just cool on him if we get the bigger fish. I know it's a bad look locally if you have to let someone go but this **** happens at every school. With that being said, I guess if we whiff on the big fish, we can put the full court press on Spells before signing day.

Advertisement
Boyz need to relax. Remember, Latwan Anderson originally committed to WVU at the Army AA game, and we know how that turned out. It’s all good.
625CC700-2762-45B7-942D-118619827CDB.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t mind losing spells if we land some top dudes, it is what it is. We all want sofla talent but if we can get a better player so be it.
Spells is a fan favorite and may not be as high on our board as some though and his offer list doesn’t scream elite prospect. Yes, I know stars and offers aren’t everything.

However, what somewhat worries
me is that this game has been played way too many times down here by coaches who recruited for bag schools and think they can just come to UM and the flood gates will open cause they coached at some sec school and got dudes in the league. How many “plan b” kids have we missed out on cause we were after some blue chip that some coach had no problem landing at another school but keep striking out at um. A lot of those plan b kids balled tf out at other schools.

I know trob isn’t a rookie at this recruiting thing and all the recruits keep saying how tight they are with him. It’s obvious who we are recruiting at db and safety and we ain’t battling Louisville and Indiana for them. Rodgers, Feagans, Graves, Williams and Wilson are in play for the top bag schools. Singletary is already a suckeyes commit and flipping a borderline 5 star from a school like that is even more of a task.
I hope everyone saying they trust trob are right.
So many words. So many tears

Advertisement
So Cooney clarifies that the staff like Spells and y’all hating it in the event he picks another school.

What do you pussies want them to do?

They are clearing the air on social without crossing a line. Y’all hate to hate.

bring me a solution of how you would do better or shut the **** up already. Same whining ***** every thread, every sport.

So Cooney clarifies that the staff like Spells and y’all hating it in the event he picks another school.

They are clearing the air on social without crossing a line. Y’all hate to hate.

bring me a solution of how you would do better or shut the **** up already. Same whining ***** every thread, every sport.
So you’re saying it’s okay to lose out on a local CB to West Virginia?! Thats’s the issue! Cooney just made it publicly known we want him.

Advertisement

Exactly. Every Miami message board is filled with ppl saying he wasn’t a take all because of a stupid crystal ball. They’re doing their job. Ppl gotta stop crying.

Advertisement
I think we get him but will lose him later in process if he gets the green light from UGA or another top 12 school.

Advertisement
Back