UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Spells is definitely high on the list and y’all know it, just call a spade a spade. He’s feeling W Virginia more than us and it’s ok. Once they start losing we can flip him down the road, it’s a marathon not a sprint.
What makes you say he’s high on the list? What if we’re on taking 2 CBs? That would kind of contradict your statement wouldn’t it?

What makes you say he’s high on the list? What if we’re on taking 2 CBs? That would kind of contradict your statement wouldn’t it?

I haven’t seen anywhere saying that we’re only taking 2 but if that’s the case ok Rodgers & Graves would be the two? I will worry about Rodgers until signing day with him being in Mississippi. Or if Fegans is one of the two I definitely don’t trust him cause he sounds like he’s kissing Bama’s *** hoping they let him commit. I don’t believe Spells signs with West Virginia but then again I don’t have much in American Heritage kids coming here. He doesn’t give off James Williams & Nesta vibes in my opinion

Advertisement
Honestly, if he’s committing to WVA then we told him to hold off and he was never that high in the board just like Little. There’s no way you look at WVA DB coach Shadon Brown and then look at TRob who just had a CB he coached be the first CB in the draft and go “hmmm yea WVA is better for my development”. Either they dropped a bag(doubtful) or we told him to hold off.

I disagree, but no point in going back and forth on this. We will sign a great CB class with or without this kid.

I read this **** as soon as he started singing “country roads take me home”. I told y’all last week that even though he’s a talented kid he’s a 2 year project at CB. He was a WR last year and I don’t give af about those ****** paddy cake camps they participate in. It’s been absolutely obvious that they want more length which spells doesn’t have. Khamauri who’s the same size is a longer kid and don’t get me started with Graves. ***ans is also longer and better and we literally might luck into getting him as well. Btw who even said we’re taking 3 CBS anyways? Numbers are real tight this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@htownkidd

We all know numbers are going to be tight this year. What if we’re only taking 2? That’ll change things don’t you think?

We are more than likely losing 3+ cbs after this season leaving us a grand total of 4 for next year not including the kids we sign this cycle...

We are signing more than 2 CBs, stop that.

The same school that constantly needs to turn 3 star high school WRs to CBs is now too good for a local stud from a powerhouse program 😂 man we really will spin anything
When my board has Rogers, Graves, and ***ans ahead and I lead for 2 of them and might luck into ***ans you tell the local kid who’s only been a CB for like 6 months to hold off. Welcome to having real recruiters run your board. They don’t give af about where you’re from.

Advertisement
When my board has Rogers, Graves, and ***ans ahead and I lead for 2 of them and might luck into ***ans you tell the local kid who’s only been a BC for like 6 months to hold off. Welcome to having real recruiters run your board. They don’t give af about where you’re from.
I’ll believe it when we actually land some. I would love to be proven wrong

We are more than likely losing 3+ cbs after this season leaving us a grand total of 4 for next year not including the kids we sign this cycle...

We are signing more than 2 CBs, stop that.
Who exactly are we losing other than Bolden? Our 2 oldest CBs are juniors.

Advertisement
Back