UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Playing games = not offering kids THEY want us to offer that WE don't want... Or just simply, not offering "sec" amount of bags.
I
Playing games = not offering kids THEY want us to offer that WE don't want... Or just simply, not offering "sec" amount of bags.
💯. Never trust anecdotal evidence from high coaches/handlers looking to pimp out kids for bags. I'm sure T Rob & DVD are on everyone whose a take at AMH.

Only game we’re tryna play is football. We have T-Rob, that excuse doesn’t work anymore.

I don’t trust anything out of that staff’s mouth, whether it’s the water boy who didn’t make the team or Surtain the Pain. Sounds like a bit of projection...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve posted the staff isn’t pressing for commits, especially if you want to take visits. Which makes sense , thats how you end up with a bunch of decommits. Not sure how that’s playing games. It makes sense.
What if the player wants to legit commit while also taking some OVs? I understand you want to avoid decommits but haven’t we had tons of kids commit, take OVs elsewhere, and stay committed?

I have no idea what’s happening here just hypothetically speaking.

What if the player wants to legit commit while also taking some OVs? I understand you want to avoid decommits but haven’t we had tons of kids commit, take OVs elsewhere, and stay committed?

I have no idea what’s happening here just hypothetically speaking.
If the commit is legit there is no harm waiting

I’ve posted the staff isn’t pressing for commits, especially if you want to take visits. Which makes sense , thats how you end up with a bunch of decommits. Not sure how that’s playing games. It makes sense.
Not saying that you're wrong but why did we accept Lee's commitment if he said he still plans on taking OVs to other schools (according to Stefan's write up)?

Not saying that you're wrong but why did we accept Lee's commitment if he said he still plans on taking OVs to other schools (according to Stefan's write up)?
Someone had touched on it a bit earlier. Could be a case of UM letting Lee take the visits in case he doesn't develop his SR Year the way they hope. So for his and our benefit it wouldn't hurt for him to know his options. Spells probably more as a priority who they wouldn't want visiting other places. Not saying this is true but the logic makes sense.

Advertisement
Back