UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Advertisement
So they know that we know they are scumbags
I remember someone telling a story about how his appearence on a message board ****ed up someone recruitment.

I cant get the story together but if they follow this website, they know that there are users here who have inside information. So, I wouldnt be surprised if they spread some stuff around...

It could be we aren’t taking a commitment right now? The CB board also has Rodgers, Fegans, and Graves on it. Seem to be doing well with all 3. They could all definitely be ahead of him.

Advertisement
It could be we aren’t taking a commitment right now? The CB board also has Rodgers, Fegans, and Graves on it. Seem to be doing well with all 3. They could all definitely be ahead of him.
That or they may have asked him to commit and shut it down and he wants to wait and take all his visits and was told we could be full at cb by then.

Ivins spoke to Spells after his OV at West Virginia this weekend.

“It was great. I loved it,” Spells told 247 Sports when reached by phone on Sunday. “I would say this visit raised them up higher. Seeing them in person – I loved it. I felt comfortable there too. When I was there, I wasn’t thinking about coming home or anything like that.”

Spells was hosted by AH alum Daryl Porter. Spent a lot of time with Travis Trickett, his primary recruiter.
“To me, he feels like one of the best coaches out there for me. Me and him got a strong relationship and everything.”

“What stood out the most was seeing all the hills and everything. That was new to me. I have never really been out of Florida like that, so seeing that was mind-blowing," Spells said.

His mother and uncle went with him on the OV. They both loved it too.

Spells will take his official visit to Miami next weekend and is planning to be at Georgia on June 15 for an unofficial visit. Indiana is then set to get Spells on campus the weekend of June 18 for an official visit.

He hopes to still make a committment by the end of jUly, early August.

Advertisement
B3A3AB9E-22AC-4B57-A810-DA6C7F598AE4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back