UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Spells just finished his sophomore year at American Heritage with 25 catches for 261 yards and 4 TD's. At 6-0 170, Spells also has early offers from Ole Miss, UVA, Minnesota, and Rutgers.

Advertisement
What’s up with all the heritage offers recently?
We had a bbq or something?

Advertisement
He said miami is number 2 in his recruitment from what he was saying sound like he was kinda dis pleased with diaz’s lack of attention to him

Advertisement
He said miami is number 2 in his recruitment from what he was saying sound like he was kinda dis pleased with diaz’s lack of attention to him

You may be thinking of Earl Little which someone mentioned he wanted to hear a little more from Diaz

“Me and DVD got a great relationship,” Spells said. “We’ll talk once a week. It’s a good talk. We’ll have a good conversation.”

“I’ve talked to him a few times — not a lot, but just a few,” said Spells of Diaz, who took notice of him after his performance in a playoff game against Miami Northwestern. “I was just trying to show him I’m one of the best he’s recruiting in 2022. I feel I’m under-ranked. I’m the top DB in my class. That’s how I feel.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. This thread is about to go over 50 pages like Earl Little Jr 1.0.

Bring on the combatants!
would you like to know more starship troopers GIF

Advertisement
Back