UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
90+ degree weather in full gear requires toughness as well

That's a fair point.
If some kid was saying, "nah, I'm staying up north to play because I can't stand the heat and humidity down south," I think it would be fair to question those comments, too.

That's a fair point.
If some kid was saying, "nah, I'm staying up north to play because I can't stand the heat and humidity down south," I think it would be fair to question those comments, too.

Wanting to do it and being able to do it are two different things.
I hate cold weather and given a choice will pick tropical weather 10 times out of ten.
Yet my entire military career was spent in cold weather bases. Questioning someone toughness because he doesn't like certain type of weather is just stupid.

Advertisement
Wanting to do it and being able to do it are two different things.
I hate cold weather and given a choice will pick tropical weather 10 times out of ten.
Yet my entire military career was spent in cold weather bases. Questioning someone toughness because he doesn't like certain type of weather is just stupid.

You have one too many Rs in your name, guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
who's Deshawn

https://247sports.com/player/deshawn-woods-46096675/

"Miami got some positive news regarding Jackson’s best friend - Omaha (Neb.) Central Top247 offensive lineman Deshawn Woods. He put Miami in his top five Saturday as well. The two want to play college football together and Justice might be the key in making it all come together for the Hurricanes."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back