UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arizona State had an 4-star in-state QB visit them this weekend then commit to WV today. Marchiol was once committed to FSU so maybe that kid never was really feeling ASU but I can't imagine any big time kids are gonna commit there without some actually clarity. Something they wont get unless that clarity is coaches getting fired.

Arizona State had an 4-star in-state QB visit them this weekend then commit to WV today. Marchiol was once committed to FSU so maybe that kid never was really feeling ASU but I can't imagine any big time kids are gonna commit there without some actually clarity. Something they wont get unless that clarity is coaches getting fired.
So the ncaa will take awhile before they reach a conclusion.............🤔 that sounds eerily familiar

For a while I kept seeing him CB to ASU so their situation could've been everything for him and if so other recruits have to see it too

Advertisement
I spoke with Omaha (Neb.) Burke Top247 linebacker Devon Jackson for a while on Monday night and he confirmed that he will choose between Miami and Arizona State in the weeks following his official visit to UM this weekend.

At this stage, I do feel like Arizona State is the team to beat, though the ‘backer insisted like the two schools were even in his recruitment. He is not turned off by the potential sanctions that the coaching staff over there may be facing and he believes that nobody in Tempe will lose their jobs. If that remains true, I think the Sun Devils are going to be tough to beat.

With that being said, Jackson made it known that he is seriously considering Miami and truly wants to take in everything the program has to offer this coming weekend. He was not aware that Miami’s Paradise Camp is this weekend, but now he’s looking forward to potentially meeting some UM greats on Saturday and taking in the entire camp setting.

While on his official visit, Jackson, who Miami views as a WILL or potential striker, is going to be looking into every detail of the life of a University of Miami student-athlete and evaluating and comparing that to what he saw at Arizona State this past weekend before going back home and making a decision in just a few weeks.

Another interesting note, Jackson and Miami tight end target Kaden Helms talked about Miami coming off of Helms’ official visit. It sounded like Helms had nothing but positive things to say to the linebacker about Miami, saying that there is nothing like it.

Arizona State is also in the picture for Helms, but the Sun Devils don’t have a quarterback in the class this cycle after missing on recent West Virginia commit Nicco Marchiol and that could keep the tight end looking elsewhere with UM and Oklahoma involved, along with North Carolina and Auburn.

There is a chance the two pick the same school, which would be either Miami or ASU if that were to be the case, but they’re also creeping towards the understanding that they each play two very different positions which could have two different circumstances at any given school, so ultimately they’re going to do what’s best for them.

I’m not ready to log a 247Sports Crystal Ball in favor of Arizona State because of the uncertainty around the program, but I do believe that Herm Edwards & Co. are in the driver's seat and that Miami would have to blow Jackson away in order to get him on the boat.

Due to the potential penalties the staff over there are facing, I think it gives Miami a bit more room to make a move, so this weekend could be big.

I spoke with Omaha (Neb.) Burke Top247 linebacker Devon Jackson for a while on Monday night and he confirmed that he will choose between Miami and Arizona State in the weeks following his official visit to UM this weekend.

At this stage, I do feel like Arizona State is the team to beat, though the ‘backer insisted like the two schools were even in his recruitment. He is not turned off by the potential sanctions that the coaching staff over there may be facing and he believes that nobody in Tempe will lose their jobs. If that remains true, I think the Sun Devils are going to be tough to beat.

With that being said, Jackson made it known that he is seriously considering Miami and truly wants to take in everything the program has to offer this coming weekend. He was not aware that Miami’s Paradise Camp is this weekend, but now he’s looking forward to potentially meeting some UM greats on Saturday and taking in the entire camp setting.

While on his official visit, Jackson, who Miami views as a WILL or potential striker, is going to be looking into every detail of the life of a University of Miami student-athlete and evaluating and comparing that to what he saw at Arizona State this past weekend before going back home and making a decision in just a few weeks.

Another interesting note, Jackson and Miami tight end target Kaden Helms talked about Miami coming off of Helms’ official visit. It sounded like Helms had nothing but positive things to say to the linebacker about Miami, saying that there is nothing like it.

Arizona State is also in the picture for Helms, but the Sun Devils don’t have a quarterback in the class this cycle after missing on recent West Virginia commit Nicco Marchiol and that could keep the tight end looking elsewhere with UM and Oklahoma involved, along with North Carolina and Auburn.

There is a chance the two pick the same school, which would be either Miami or ASU if that were to be the case, but they’re also creeping towards the understanding that they each play two very different positions which could have two different circumstances at any given school, so ultimately they’re going to do what’s best for them.

I’m not ready to log a 247Sports Crystal Ball in favor of Arizona State because of the uncertainty around the program, but I do believe that Herm Edwards & Co. are in the driver's seat and that Miami would have to blow Jackson away in order to get him on the boat.

Due to the potential penalties the staff over there are facing, I think it gives Miami a bit more room to make a move, so this weekend could be big.
They are flat out lying to the kid about their staff. Herm won’t coach a play this fall.

Advertisement
I don't know. That situation is precarious. These are the type of issues that TRob publicly noted he enjoyed selling against. I give us a chance.

Well I mean I didnt say we don’t have a chance, we obviously have a chance, the kid is visiting lol. I just think ultimately, he won’t be phased enough and will stick with his long time leader.

Advertisement
Even if this kid does commit to ASU..you stay on him because if ASU gets the hammer or if a bunch of coaches start getting the pink slip..there is no way in **** this kid stays loyal and doesnt try and flip back our way. We know all too well about this ****.

That said, I think we blow him away this weekend.

Advertisement
Back