UM offers 2022 DE Daniel Lyons

Advertisement
Once we can get him on campus, let LT tour him around and I think it will be a rap!! His Junior film was very impressive, another local stud--- South Florida just keeps them coming.... Let's lock him down!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid isn’t in this class I’d be shocked.
Now please please please say the same thing for Stewart, Jones Jr, Jackson and Anderson.....

CE517FDF-E294-4E79-8111-E3AE8DA7EA57.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excellent film for a high school true freshman. Lyons is a player to keep an eye on. It's going to be difficult if not impossible for Lyons to be a DE at the college level given his size now. Assuming the listed 6'4" 235 lb is accurate I see a future 3 tech defensive tackle.
I love it when a plan comes together.

Florida is the least of our worries , “they’re coming”. His recruitment will blow up.
This is true but our staff is much improved in every phase. We need our best recruiters plus kids like LT, Roberts, Chanz Williams and Silvera on this kid. We need to sell him on building the most dominant DL in college football. It can be done.

Man to pair Lyons with LT? Plus if we get a great haul of DE’s as well for ‘22? That’s the makings of an elite DL and one that would put the scare into the rest of the ACC...and beyond. Must get!!!

Advertisement
Back