UM offers 2022 DE Daniel Lyons

Advertisement
Excellent film for a high school true freshman. Lyons is a player to keep an eye on. It's going to be difficult if not impossible for Lyons to be a DE at the college level given his size now. Assuming the listed 6'4" 235 lb is accurate I see a future 3 tech defensive tackle.

1596570521205.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I'll dive in seeing I probably have seen him live the most. Lyons is a very violent determined kid on the field. I want him to add more tools to his game he right now does alot of pull and rip. My only worry is he is a tweener he isn't the most explosive guy has good speed but is a bit small width wise from last time I saw him. A bit slow for end and a little small for dt but if he can add good size I like it. Kid has the mental

Advertisement
Ok I'll dive in seeing I probably have seen him live the most. Lyons is a very violent determined kid on the field. I want him to add more tools to his game he right now does alot of pull and rip. My only worry is he is a tweener he isn't the most explosive guy has good speed but is a bit small width wise from last time I saw him. A bit slow for end and a little small for dt but if he can add good size I like it. Kid has the mental
I don’t know if you read the post. But he’s 270with 2 years to go before he steps on a college campus.

Anyone have any info on what our chances might be with him? Also saw he works out with Leonard Taylor.

Anyone have any info on what our chances might be with him? Also saw he works out with Leonard Taylor.
If visits are lifted we are gonna have to fight like **** for him but he was at Southridge playing for Cooney’s brother with LT and Dante Anderson. Don’t think his recruitment is nowhere near over but I feel way better with our defensive staff this year

Advertisement
He’s going to be Cane. It’s not going to be easy, but he isn’t leaving South Florida. No one has slept on him. He’s been a priority for a long time. FWIW Pittsburgh has an excellent eye for DL talent and they were on this one early too. The kid is going to be a beast DT. First step is elite for his size. Stroud is/was in a very good place with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back