UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

college gameday sport GIF

You tell him!

Advertisement
1. Big Griff I don’t make money on any of this like these guys do.

2. I’ve done a lot of “ bean spilling ” in five years for free.

3. I’ve never asked anyone to beg me for jack on here, I don’t even have any alerts turned on anymore to notify me of likes or responses . I randomly drop info or nuggets for the **** of it and move along.

4. I’m not some know it all that has info on all things UM. I might not give info sometimes because maybe I don’t not know crap. Or don’t have the entire story. That happens more than ya think because I have a small business and this here isn’t my job or life.

Unlike pay sites I’m not going to throw irresponsible info on a public board just for clicks when it could hurt UM or if I’m not sure the info is 100 % legit. Fact is the last couple years i’ve seen my info used or mentioned elsewhere and I have a lot of eyes on what I post. To the point I have an anxiety about my comments possibly exposing a source or causing unneeded drama.

I apologize for being careful and that won’t change no matter how much entitled people cry about it. It would be better to just ignore me if it bothers you that much.

Yeah, that Bgriffi1 douche needs to be banned from all platforms. I have never seen anyone "make people beg them". On the other hand, I have seen several information-less people think that by asking a clever question, they will somehow be able to trick an insider into giving up highly specific information that he/she does not yet want to divulge.

What a puzzy...

Yeah, that Bgriffi1 douche needs to be banned from all platforms. I have never seen anyone "make people beg them". On the other hand, I have seen several information-less people think that by asking a clever question, they will somehow be able to trick an insider into giving up highly specific information that he/she does not yet want to divulge.

What a puzzy...
The only thing Griff is guilty of is breaking my heart. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.

1. Big Griff I don’t make money on any of this like these guys do.

2. I’ve done a lot of “ bean spilling ” in five years for free.

3. I’ve never asked anyone to beg me for jack on here, I don’t even have any alerts turned on anymore to notify me of likes or responses . I randomly drop info or nuggets for the **** of it and move along.

4. I’m not some know it all that has info on all things UM. I might not give info sometimes because maybe I don’t not know crap. Or don’t have the entire story. That happens more than ya think because I have a small business and this here isn’t my job or life.

Unlike pay sites I’m not going to throw irresponsible info on a public board just for clicks when it could hurt UM or if I’m not sure the info is 100 % legit. Fact is the last couple years i’ve seen my info used or mentioned elsewhere and I have a lot of eyes on what I post. To the point I have an anxiety about my comments possibly exposing a source or causing unneeded drama.

I apologize for being careful and that won’t change no matter how much entitled people cry about it. It would be better to just ignore me if it bothers you that much.

Yeah, you better be sorry.

Advertisement
I think Donno is on here. I’m not sure who he is. This is him on 247 yesterday regarding Singletary…

View attachment 231565View attachment 231566View attachment 231567

Donno is great. He occasionally has a little inside info, but when he doesn't, he doesn't pretend that he does. He ALWAYS cites where he got his info, whether it be a national outlet or Gaby or whoever unless it is something he really did get from an inside source, and happily credits the outlet/writer where he got it from, and is very supportive and complimentary of the guys out there who create content and provide info to the Canes community. He is the exact opposite of a clout chaser. He's just an entertaining listen, he's a Cane junky and keeps it professional.

He's also been pretty consistent that he's been hearing we've been in it for Jaheim for a few weeks, while understanding and being respectful for others who hear otherwise. He gets that this is the rumor mill, explains that people can hear different things from different sides, but he was sticking with what he heard. Props.

I am pretty sure he is also going through a sudden medical issue so keep a good thought for him. He's pure Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He seems like a good dude. I’ve listened to him a number of times though it’s been a while. He’s not a clout chaser. I think you’d actually like him.
Everyone likes Donno. There’s much worse shows out there than his and dude puts out content. I rarely watch but I subscribed awhile ago just to support the cause. I’m constantly getting updates that he has a new show lol. Sometimes twice in a day. He grinds.

What a puzzy...
Who is he???

I'll repeat what I've said a donzen times on here. Donno's family has done more for the athletic program than 99.999% of Canes fans. His parents are saints who helped numerous athletes graduate. He should get nothing but love and support for that alone.
It's a joke. I don't even know who the guy is. But from what @RVACane tells me he sounds like a good dude.

Advertisement
Back