UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

AP credits...

I joke, I keed.

What I've heard is that he wants to be sure of his next location, he does not want to transfer again. And no matter what, if he was really too late to get this done, then he's fine to finish up the spring semester at his old school.

It's down to two schools.
I think he’s chilling to see his value go up and select the highest bidder. I expect this to go to the end.

Advertisement
AP credits...

I joke, I keed.

What I've heard is that he wants to be sure of his next location, he does not want to transfer again. And no matter what, if he was really too late to get this done, then he's fine to finish up the spring semester at his old school.

It's down to two schools.

Sounds fairly well thought out by the dude.

I don’t think anywhere. Waiting until after spring I’m guessing….which is odd given how spring ball is where you want to be at your new school. Otherwise, you’re playing catch-up during fall ball.

Surprising he's taking a break away from football like that he's gonna be a little behind wherever he goes now

Single will be the best cb on roster regardless if he comes summer or preseason

I know we not cooking with Singletary lol, everyone saying it's a slim to none chance for whatever reason
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone have an idea what changed here?

When he entered a few folks on the staff thought he’d not even listen.
I know right when he entered they made a visit to see him. I always thought it all hinged on getting a visit , once that happens all bets are off.

He didn’t hit the portal with intentions of UM but him deciding to drag things out could be a positive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back