UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Same here. Listen to it every day now. Great brief rundown on whatever is new and not too much wasted time. I also like how he automatically goes into a redneck voice when he talks about gator fans

I like donno. He is always giving shout outs to all the other Miami social media guys including CIS and has no beef with anyone and puts out consisten content that’s easy to consume. He’s in my top 3 canes podcasts.

Advertisement
I like donno. He is always giving shout outs to all the other Miami social media guys including CIS and has no beef with anyone and puts out consisten content that’s easy to consume. He’s in my top 3 canes podcasts.
It’s like a cane week in review lol. I listen occasionally and I like the guy. He does a good job. I had to stop last week when he started quoting the 247 and on3 bs on Gattis. It’s not his fault they were writing fan fiction. Other than that he’s good people. Plenty of content and he stays on the grind.

It’s like a cane week in review lol. I listen occasionally and I like the guy. He does a good job. I had to stop last week when he started quoting the 247 and on3 bs on Gattis. It’s not his fault they were writing fan fiction. Other than that he’s good people. Plenty of content and he stays on the grind.
I agree. Never understand how so many people here hate on other Canes fans. You can clearly see that Donno and Flo (and many others) are not Miami media and just want to have discussions. Lately, if we can’t agree on the best OC or any other issue, it means the other person is not a real fan and should be excommunicated. So glad the early years of our success came before social media.

I agree. Never understand how so many people here hate on other Canes fans. You can clearly see that Donno and Flo (and many others) are not Miami media and just want to have discussions. Lately, if we can’t agree on the best OC or any other issue, it means the other person is not a real fan and should be excommunicated. So glad the early years of our success came before social media.

Lately?

Donno is the one guy who all Cane nation agrees on which is crazy. He seems universally liked. Tbh I have no issue with any of the guys in that stratosphere.

Advertisement

I like him too. He's timely with his information, just gives it to you straight up without any fanfare or patting himself on the back, and he's not afraid to and actually makes a point to give credit to others. It's Refreshing..

The only minor thing that sometimes makes me go "huh?" and it's not even a criticism, is when he says "Thank you for making us your First Listen." I enjoy his podcasts but sometimes he's not my "First Listen."

I like him too. He's timely with his information, just gives it to you straight up without any fanfare or patting himself on the back, and he's not afraid to and actually makes a point to give credit to others. It's Refreshing..

The only minor thing that sometimes makes me go "huh?" and it's not even a criticism, is when he says "Thank you for making us your First Listen." I enjoy his podcasts but sometimes he's not my "First Listen."

He’s rarely my first listen lol. . He always says it’s pronounced ON 3, I thought it was pronounced “one” that’s the only thing that’s made me go huh? Lol

Call Of Duty Lol GIF by FaZe Clan
@Odysseus u no sun or u bull****tin?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dude that’s the tag line for all locked in podcasts across the network 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Donno is all in you have to love him for his O&G fanaticism. I stopped listening for a while during the fire Gattis limbo, too much speculation. But I’m back to listening again. He’s a good guy and grinds.

I haven’t been following Singletary portal recruitment for a minute. Thought he was super interested. Any change there? He’d fill a huge gap if we were to land him.

Advertisement
Back