UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Per Gaby, he is visiting last weekend in march.
Mystery Day strike again! LOL. List updated.

Advertisement
I know right when he entered they made a visit to see him. I always thought it all hinged on getting a visit , once that happens all bets are off.

He didn’t hit the portal with intentions of UM but him deciding to drag things out could be a positive.

Thank you, sir.

Maybe this one will go in Miami’s favor in the inverse of the Lucas situation.

They got him in the portal. Unreal that he went to USC

Singletary has done nothing at this level. Y’all haven’t learned from crowning guys before they produce. Right now brown is the top cb
This is true 💯 % but his upside and overall athletic profile is exactly what we need at corner. And he has multiple years of eligibility. But I would definitely caution after he bolted UGA so quick. Could be impatience, entitlement, or UGA staff soured on him and encouraged him to bounce. I’d take but not all that glitters is gold.

This is true 💯 % but his upside and overall athletic profile is exactly what we need at corner. And he has multiple years of eligibility. But I would definitely caution after he bolted UGA so quick. Could be impatience, entitlement, or UGA staff soured on him and encouraged him to bounce. I’d take but not all that glitters is gold.

UGA definitely wanted to keep him. He didn’t get much burn last year because supposedly he came in lighter (160ish lbs) than expected and they wanted him RS and hit the weight room.

Advertisement
UGA definitely wanted to keep him. He didn’t get much burn last year because supposedly he came in lighter (160ish lbs) than expected and they wanted him RS and hit the weight room.
That’s fair. To play at UGA day 1 you gotta be a complete package (pause) cuz they’re just ridiculously stacked talent wise. As long as he’s not a locker room cancer then throw the NIL bag at him.

Bring in this kid to compete for a starting spot....we don't have one proven "top-notch" CB on the roster.....Brown was ok last season....his best play was the year before.....

Singletary has done nothing at this level. Y’all haven’t learned from crowning guys before they produce. Right now brown is the top cb
First off no one is crowning anyone lmao chill out. Second off I forgot about brown honestly, so ok sorry CB2

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Mario can close on Singletary and the JC cb visiting next weekend it will sure ease the concerns bout Jackson transferring out.

Advertisement
But he also hasn’t gotten a chance to show his talent. He’s not like a Justin flowe 5* that hasn’t produced

He’s a 5* corner that waited his turn on arguably one of the best teams ever

We’re still landing a 5* corner (with 1 year in the weight room at UGA) if he comes here

This completely washes out the McClain loss in my eyes

Advertisement
I think Donno is on here. I’m not sure who he is. This is him on 247 yesterday regarding Singletary…

DABF38EA-A98A-47BA-85BF-E341CA54CFA3.jpeg
1781ECD2-0DF2-4762-A536-FE74A0AD6781.jpeg
48918579-D836-40D4-9B02-199E0F01DD93.jpeg

I think Donno is on here. I’m not sure who he is. This is him on 247 yesterday regarding Singletary…

View attachment 231565View attachment 231566View attachment 231567
1. Big Griff I don’t make money on any of this like these guys do.

2. I’ve done a lot of “ bean spilling ” in five years for free.

3. I’ve never asked anyone to beg me for jack on here, I don’t even have any alerts turned on anymore to notify me of likes or responses . I randomly drop info or nuggets for the **** of it and move along.

4. I’m not some know it all that has info on all things UM. I might not give info sometimes because maybe I don’t not know crap. Or don’t have the entire story. That happens more than ya think because I have a small business and this here isn’t my job or life.

Unlike pay sites I’m not going to throw irresponsible info on a public board just for clicks when it could hurt UM or if I’m not sure the info is 100 % legit. Fact is the last couple years i’ve seen my info used or mentioned elsewhere and I have a lot of eyes on what I post. To the point I have an anxiety about my comments possibly exposing a source or causing unneeded drama.

I apologize for being careful and that won’t change no matter how much entitled people cry about it. It would be better to just ignore me if it bothers you that much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back