UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does anyone think we aren't going after him?

Not every recruitment is loud.
I took Shodell's word that it wasn't looking good for us, so that's my fault. I'm trying to find out if they're still interested in the DB's from Ole Miss, too. I haven't heard anything except for the initial interest had when they entered the portal.

Edit: Nvm one of them is visiting Oregon, so I hope we land Singletary

Last edited:
Advertisement
I took Shodell's word that it wasn't looking good for us, so that's my fault. I'm trying to find out if they're still interested in the DB's from Ole Miss, too. I haven't heard anything except for the initial interest had when they entered the portal.

Oregon's annoying

All good, no problem at all. I was just surprised to see a guy "ruled out" when there wasn't much info.

Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Haven’t heard for myself but a buddy texted me Donno mentioned that something changed over the weekend and we are back in this. Anyone have insight here?
I know nothing, but can venture a guess...

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Advertisement
Back