UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Didn’t Miami finish second for this kid? Then hired the guy who supposedly landed him. Assuming Ruiz didn’t get outbid, how is this kid not already a Cane? Did the awful season turn him off?

Advertisement
Didn’t Miami finish second for this kid? Then hired the guy who supposedly landed him. Assuming Ruiz didn’t get outbid, how is this kid not already a Cane? Did the awful season turn him off?

No one knows who finished 2nd. We had some steam in the summer time for him but then the season began. Kid entered the portal with a destination in mind and it wasn’t us. It happens.

Advertisement
Would really like the CB from Ole **** that hit the portal. He is seasoned and started at Ole Miss this year. Gaby said we are in the game for him and the safety.
I concur...Interesting.

I'd take Terry Roberts if he wants in, personally...Doesn't sound like Singletary is coming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe Roberts could play safety
I like him at corner, but with his experience and no doubt defensive IQ (Iowa defenses are as well coached as anyone in CFB) I imagine he could play all over secondary

Are you hearing anything about him? Has gone quiet.

I like him at corner, but with his experience and no doubt defensive IQ (Iowa defenses are as well coached as anyone in CFB) I imagine he could play all over secondary

Are you hearing anything about him? Has gone quiet.
Makes me nervous how saban contacted him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back