UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I only said UF since they’ve been on him this entire time. He’s also from Jax. I just figured they’d have to make a run. Their collective could sell blood and ***** to raise money.
1673895730900.gif

Advertisement
ok keep going. ill save these till next t year if hes still here
And you may be right then but that doesn’t mean you’re right now. He’s been here less than a calendar year and we went 5-7 and we have a top 4 class with several studs committed in the secondary (although I guess we’re pretending that our only DB coach doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with any of that)

You guys whining pretending like he’s been a huge let down in recruiting is just silly

Gattis? Sure as clearly we’re missing left and right on wr’s but what your pushing down ppls throats is all conjecture and your feelings on the matter

And you may be right then but that doesn’t mean you’re right now. He’s been here less than a calendar year and we went 5-7 and we have a top 4 class with several studs committed in the secondary (although I guess we’re pretending that our only DB coach doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with any of that)

You guys whining pretending like he’s been a huge let down in recruiting is just silly

Gattis? Sure as clearly we’re missing left and right on wr’s but what your pushing down ppls throats is all conjecture and your feelings on the matter
alright bro. well never agree on this no matter how many times we've repeated the same **** and from other insiders on this site about addae. he has been a HUGE letdown as a recruiter. but youre on your hill and im on mine. I dont feel like going back and forth with a wall anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby on their pod today insinuated that he’s heard Singletary entered the portal with a destination in mind that wasn’t Miami but now he’s at least considering — I assume that would be FSU who he entered for?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back