UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Blu thinks this kid was the number one kid from last year and you are adamant that he isn't close to Cormani. What makes you so confident that Cormani will be better in college? No one is a sure bet and usually when a kid is a drama queen, like Cormani has been, they normally don't live up to their billing.
Blu had him as the best defensive player in Florida? This kid is the consensus best defensive player in the country. You are looking to outliers here. Also, look at you twisting words to help your position. I didn’t say he wasn’t close, I said he wasn’t as good. He just isn’t on the same level as a prospect. That doesn’t mean Singletary isn’t elite but there are levels to this. Some/many have called Cormani the best cb prospect since Patrick Johnson, that was never the case for Singletary. Now whether you believe that he is the best cb prospect that is lofty, in the meantime Singletary wasn’t even the unanimous top guy in his class

Advertisement
Nah, he aint Stevenson lol.
Singletary is a CB through and through and 6’2+. Stevenson was a 6’0 205 Safety playing CB for us due to our poor recruiting.
Poor recruiting, yes. But if we are being honest Stevenson doesn’t come back unless we promise him CB. He left the Nickel role at UGA on purpose.

Poor recruiting, yes. But if we are being honest Stevenson doesn’t come back unless we promise him CB. He left the Nickel role at UGA on purpose.

I mean I don’t disagree with that but that wasn’t my point lol. He was a Safety playing CB, far and away our best one which speaks volumes but again, besides the point that I was making. Jaheim is a CB and an extremely talented one at that and we’d be lucky to get him here.

Blu had him as the best defensive player in Florida? This kid is the consensus best defensive player in the country. You are looking to outliers here. Also, look at you twisting words to help your position. I didn’t say he wasn’t close, I said he wasn’t as good. He just isn’t on the same level as a prospect. That doesn’t mean Singletary isn’t elite but there are levels to this. Some/many have called Cormani the best cb prospect since Patrick Johnson, that was never the case for Singletary. Now whether you believe that he is the best cb prospect that is lofty, in the meantime Singletary wasn’t even the unanimous top guy in his class
Not trying to get into a tiff with you about it. You made a statement that in my opinion is a hopeful projection into the future, but you stated it with a lot of confidence as if it is definitive that Cormani is much better. I was wondering why you're so confident about it, that's all. Ever since Willie Williams and Kyle Wright, I'm always hesitant to label anyone as the GOAT or can't miss.

The closest to can't miss in my opinion (speaking of CFB strictly) is Bain because he consistently performed against elite players who are similar to college players and even for Bain it will be a wait and see. Anyway, not trying to "twist words" to win a meaningless argument, but I was curious why you are so confident about Cormani. Peace to you, brother.

Both him and money are insanely talented…. Can’t knock being able to land a plug and play 3 year starter like either one of them.

Advertisement
Blu thinks this kid was the number one kid from last year and you are adamant that he isn't close to Cormani. What makes you so confident that Cormani will be better in college? No one is a sure bet and usually when a kid is a drama queen, like Cormani has been, they normally don't live up to their billing.

I bet if you asked UGA fans, they'd say say Singletary is a drama queen and who knows what else. Kid didn't even last two semesters there unless he enrolled early.

All I ever care about is if someone can improve this team. Both could do it and if anything, fans are about the drama moreso than the recruits. They stir up all kinds of **** and don't even know the recruit.

Not trying to get into a tiff with you about it. You made a statement that in my opinion is a hopeful projection into the future, but you stated it with a lot of confidence as if it is definitive that Cormani is much better. I was wondering why you're so confident about it, that's all. Ever since Willie Williams and Kyle Wright, I'm always hesitant to label anyone as the GOAT or can't miss.

The closest to can't miss in my opinion (speaking of CFB strictly) is Bain because he consistently performed against elite players who are similar to college players and even for Bain it will be a wait and see. Anyway, not trying to "twist words" to win a meaningless argument, but I was curious why you are so confident about Cormani. Peace to you, brother.
I made a statement about him as a prospect. He is about as close to a generational prospect at the position as there has been. Even if you don’t agree with that notion, he is being projected in rarified air that even elite 5 star prospects like Singletary can’t touch. He has a ridiculously high ceiling and has produced at the HS level.

I found it interesting that Kirby Smart while talking to Charles Barkley spoke about different corners he coached including Antonio Cromartie and Duce Robinson’s dad. There was another NFL corner who texted him recently to tell him “Coach, I now understand why you were an a$$hol3 to me my freshman and sophomore years and why you pushed & pushed my mom to not let me to transfer when I wanted to.” These stories speak to what’s on his mind with his team right now.

Smart spoke about the 20 guys he recently met with who were either going to the draft or entering the portal. Could mean nothing, but Id imagine Smart is trying like heck to keep Singletary at UGA. He mentioned NIL as part of the portal’s appeal. I doubt he is worried about Hood leaving.

My post is a reply to a time stamp @ 15:00 & 26:00

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coach turned that failed Lakeland trip into a good Duval trip. That's how you make lemonade when life throws you lemons.
Singletary has great ball skills ....brings instant competition to the db room....need to lock him in asap...would be nice to get him and Roberts....imagine Brown, Singletary and Roberts .....Graves, Brown, Porter, Couch and Curtis as solid depth...Harris , Stafford taking over Blades spot.... Kinchens, J Williams, M Williams and Pulliam... add another safety after spring .....

Advertisement
we should get news on something soon the portal closes Wednesday...
Keep in mind that the portal just closes to anyone that wants to enter. Anyone that is in the portal can keep going about their business. The issue though, is whether or not they want to be there for the spring, and that is more related to the each school’s respective calendar.

Keep in mind that the portal just closes to anyone that wants to enter. Anyone that is in the portal can keep going about their business. The issue though, is whether or not they want to be there for the spring, and that is more related to the each school’s respective calendar.
I was referring to who we land before spring...notice in my post above... I said land another safety "after spring"...

Advertisement
How does it work with Miami?

Advertisement
Back