UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Athens is better than Jacksonville and Gainesville though. And it’s definitely better than Omaha,Tuscaloosa,Morgantown. Way better. Nothing competes with Coral Gables imo
Athens is a nice college town but it is very, very southern and it just doesn’t work for a lot of city kids. I know a lot of Atlanta kids who don’t care for Athens.
Too much khaki, polo shirts, boys with hair in their eyes and girls wearing dresses to football games like its 1962.

Advertisement
Athens is a nice college town but it is very, very southern and it just doesn’t work for a lot of city kids. I know a lot of Atlanta kids who don’t care for Athens.
Too much khaki, polo shirts, boys with hair in their eyes and girls wearing dresses to football games like its 1962.
A lot of Atlanta kids won’t care Tuscaloosa,Omaha,Gainesville,Morgantown either. I wasn’t saying Athens is some great city. But compared to those 4 I named plus Jacksonville? It’s the creme de la creme lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
just like we were the word with mims? if he does transfer stick addae and a ruiz courtesy package and sign him up for classes asap
Mims 2.0? If so, don't let him visit FSU or UF first or he'll up back at UGA w/o reaching the Gables.

season 7 episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Rumors are circulating that he’s on the verge of transferring out of UGA already. In fact he’s no longer in Athens. With that been said, Addae was the main reason why he chose UGA over everyone and he had Miami in his top 5. So, don’t be shock to see a possible transfer in the making 👀. He’s saying he’s homesick, and UF would make sense if that were the case, but just never know.

Only problem is, he did enroll in summer class and doesn’t appear to have ever gone to class. So, that could cause an issue there.
Wouldn't say Addae was the main reason he chose UGA. He is closest with Muschamp. Muschamp and T-Rob gave him his 1st offer when they were at USCe. That's why we were even in it for him at all because of T-Rob

Advertisement
Addae has a solid resume & has been billed as a fast riser in the ranks. Daryl Porter & Rob Stafford have been solid pickups. Both look like they will be players for us. Sounds like the current DB’s had a good spring as well.

We’re in the hunt for a lot of talented DB’s, but I don’t think he’s had that signature win yet on the trail. If he can get Singletary down here that would be huge for him & the program.

If he’s homesick in Athens then he’s definitely gonna be home sick in Gainesville. At least there’s stuff to do in Athens even though it ain’t much. There’s nothing to do in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Rumors are circulating that he’s on the verge of transferring out of UGA already. In fact he’s no longer in Athens. With that been said, Addae was the main reason why he chose UGA over everyone and he had Miami in his top 5. So, don’t be shock to see a possible transfer in the making 👀. He’s saying he’s homesick, and UF would make sense if that were the case, but just never know.

Only problem is, he did enroll in summer class and doesn’t appear to have ever gone to class. So, that could cause an issue there.
main1.jpg

If he’s homesick in Athens then he’s definitely gonna be home sick in Gainesville. At least there’s stuff to do in Athens even though it ain’t much. There’s nothing to do in Gainesville.
Not only home sick, he’ll get Montezuma's revenge the very first time he eats in their cafeteria.

Advertisement
Back