UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

You might have a little credibility on this front if you didn't slurp Paul Williams so hard. Constantly complaining that his brilliance was being handcuffed by Golden & Dorito and clamoring for him to be the interim head corch.

I'm like an elephant, bro. Never forgets.
That’s not me , I never cared about Paul Williams , that Sounds like Liberty. I believe he was a big Paul guy. I don’t ever remember even discussing him much at all,
good or bad.

I defended Dorito and Al the first two years but never anyone else. Banda is the only guy of late I kinda slurped and that was because I knew about him with recruits from actual people around the program.

Advertisement
I would agree if it were true , I have alot to be thrown in my face the last decade here , I mean I defended Al amd Dorito up to Unc when the te ran wide open for a half. I believe that was early year 3
I assumed @Tad Footeball was just being funny and using Paul Williams as an example…. Vs taking a shot

and I’m with you. Defended them too long as well…

That’s not me , I never cared about Paul Williams , that Sounds like Liberty. I believe he was a big Paul guy. I don’t ever remember even discussing him much at all,
good or bad.

I defended Dorito and Al the first two years but never anyone else. Banda is the only guy of late I kinda slurped and that was because I knew about him with recruits from actual people around the program.
I still think Banda was a great recruiter and a good coach. That safety room is as elite as it is because of him. He’s just not T-Rob but very few in the country are.

Advertisement
I would agree if it were true , I have alot to be thrown in my face the last decade here , I mean I defended Al amd Dorito up to Unc when the te ran wide open for a half. I believe that was early year 3
Most of us defended Al for the first 2 years because as fans we delude ourselves into believing things will work out. I don’t think we should ahve to apologize for that. But then anyone objective saw the writing on the wall. I really think Golden could have survived had he made the coaching changes but loyalty killed him.

That was Ebron if im not mistaken right?

I'll never forget the absolute troll-job he put on Golden when he became the lions TE corch

Advertisement
What about the part of the article where he is practically begging Alabaga to come at him?? That raises some serious alarms for me. Sounds to me if Saban throws this kid a bone, he is theirs - a la a certain Josh Jobe.

What matters most will unfold in the next few months. We win, he can be ours. UGA underperforms, he can be ours. These kids are competitors by nature. They want to win. If he can’t see that we are on a pathway to the playoffs, he will go elsewhere. Winning increases exposure too which can benefit his draft stock as well.

He should want the path of least resistance that leads to him being the highest draft pick after three years of ball. SEC already has the goods for CBs and is proven. This kid can and will push to start anywhere that he goes.

Our appeal is TRob coaching him up, having a trajectory to being a playoff team and giving him a nice place to spend three years of his life. Kirby has been caught in lies before and I hope that TS has given him his thoughts and experience at UGA to consider as part of his decision making process. But if we fall flat on our faces during the season, none of this is going to matter. Win and win e have a good shot. Lose and we have a good haul at CB but won’t be in it for this kid.

Just knowing the timing and sequencing of everything, Singletary feels like a heavy Cane lean. Not saying Bama or Georgia doesn't wine out if they do press hard for him. Just like the spot we're in. Get him and Wilson and it will be the best DB class on paper ever. As is, it's already up their with the historic Butch classes on paper (no, I'm not comparing anyone to Taylor, Reed or Rolle, just talking class quality).

Most of us defended Al for the first 2 years because as fans we delude ourselves into believing things will work out. I don’t think we should ahve to apologize for that. But then anyone objective saw the writing on the wall. I really think Golden could have survived had he made the coaching changes but loyalty killed him.

When he refused to change the defensive scheme or replace NoD that was it for me... ironically offensively we put up points but god that defense was horrendous

What about the part of the article where he is practically begging Alabaga to come at him?? That raises some serious alarms for me. Sounds to me if Saban throws this kid a bone, he is theirs - a la a certain Josh Jobe.
All these kids want some level of validation from Saban it seems

Advertisement
I still think Banda was a great recruiter and a good coach. That safety room is as elite as it is because of him. He’s just not T-Rob but very few in the country are.
Yeah I think Banda was absolutely outstanding here and uf he foes work the next 2 years will get a fairly big DC job and deservedly so

When he refused to change the defensive scheme or replace NoD that was it for me... ironically offensively we put up points but god that defense was horrendous
Someone def has the pic of us in our goal line defense and our back 7 lined up 6 yards into the freaking endzone....

Jaheim, I don't know if you're on here, Mom, Dad, Unc, Auntie, Cuzzo, Coach, Hometeam, etc. If any of y'all can read this, if you really want to develop into the best player(especially DB) you can be, I beg of you, don't go to UGA. If you really don't wanna be in Coral Gables, then I suggest you recommit to the Suckeyes. Because Athens & Hogtown ain't where it's at for a DB.

Look no further than the last draft. UGA had a 5 star CB from Florida in there. He did not go in the 1st Round. Any coach that would've coached him to turn his head and play the ball in the air would've turned him into a 1st Round lock. Hot Dog(T-Rob) had a CB in the draft as well. If you don't know when he was drafted, ask Coach, he'll gladly tell you. I'd bet my firstborn that Hot Dog woulda got that UGA CB drafted at least 10 slots earlier than he did, definitely giving the kid as much as he could get from college coaching.

Moral of the story is don't be swayed by the sweet talk & short term rewards, don't overthink this, and most importantly, stay the FUCC away from UGA unless you wanna miss a few million come draft day...

Advertisement
Jaheim, I don't know if you're on here, Mom, Dad, Unc, Auntie, Cuzzo, Coach, Hometeam, etc. If any of y'all can read this, if you really want to develop into the best player(especially DB) you can be, I beg of you, don't go to UGA. If you really don't wanna be in Coral Gables, then I suggest you recommit to the Suckeyes. Because Athens & Hogtown ain't where it's at for a DB.

Look no further than the last draft. UGA had a 5 star CB from Florida in there. He did not go in the 1st Round. Any coach that would've coached him to turn his head and play the ball in the air would've turned him into a 1st Round lock. Hot Dog(T-Rob) had a CB in the draft as well. If you don't know when he was drafted, ask Coach, he'll gladly tell you. I'd bet my firstborn that Hot Dog woulda got that UGA CB drafted at least 10 slots earlier than he did, definitely giving the kid as much as he could get from college coaching.

Moral of the story is don't be swayed by the sweet talk & short term rewards, don't overthink this, and most importantly, stay the FUCC away from UGA unless you wanna miss a few million come draft day...
Posts that should be pinned to the top of the board ^^

Still wish **** played out different in this instance.

Posts that should be pinned to the top of the board ^^

Still wish **** played out different in this instance.
Facts. And it ain't just Cuz I'm talking about. I hate seeing lil James waste away up there. I know his big bro's a sworn enemy but I've really known this kid since he was 12, 13. That kid is waaaaay better than they utilize him. Too much of a natural talent to underachieve like he has. They’re a Bizarro Bama that stockpiles the talent then neglects and starves it...

Advertisement
Back