UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

"Contrarian " isn't the word I was thinking
Contrary to you not recognizing the obvious, the man has done in his first months what we haven't been able to do in 15 years. Get commitments from two 4**** CB's in the very heart of SEC country, Rodgers and Fegans! That alone validates his recruiting moxie. Also Graves is a 4****. At any school three 6'1+ long fast CB's would be considered a great haul except in your book. Shout out to DVD too.

Advertisement
Contrary to you not recognizing the obvious, the man has done in his first months what we haven't been able to do in 15 years. Get commitments from two 4**** CB's in the very heart of SEC country, Rodgers and Fegans! That alone validates his recruiting moxie. Also Graves is a 4****. At any school three 6'1+ long fast CB's would be considered a great haul except in your book. Shout out to DVD too.
You need to learn sarcasm and reading comprehension or you quoted the wrong post. It obviously looks to went over your head.

Advertisement
danny mcbride hbo GIF by Vice Principals

Advertisement
The way he talks about Miami is different. "Love everything about Miami, nothing bad about Miami, felt like home". To be fair he also spoke highly of Georgia but didn't sound as enthusiastic about Georgia. I'm speculating but I feel like we are 1a right now in his recruitment.

I’ve been the guy slurping T Rob for months saying I wasn’t worried about db recruiting anymore
You might have a little credibility on this front if you didn't slurp Paul Williams so hard. Constantly complaining that his brilliance was being handcuffed by Golden & Dorito and clamoring for him to be the interim head corch.

I'm like an elephant, bro. Never forgets.

What matters most will unfold in the next few months. We win, he can be ours. UGA underperforms, he can be ours. These kids are competitors by nature. They want to win. If he can’t see that we are on a pathway to the playoffs, he will go elsewhere. Winning increases exposure too which can benefit his draft stock as well.

He should want the path of least resistance that leads to him being the highest draft pick after three years of ball. SEC already has the goods for CBs and is proven. This kid can and will push to start anywhere that he goes.

Our appeal is TRob coaching him up, having a trajectory to being a playoff team and giving him a nice place to spend three years of his life. Kirby has been caught in lies before and I hope that TS has given him his thoughts and experience at UGA to consider as part of his decision making process. But if we fall flat on our faces during the season, none of this is going to matter. Win and win e have a good shot. Lose and we have a good haul at CB but won’t be in it for this kid.

Advertisement
You might have a little credibility on this front if you didn't slurp Paul Williams so hard. Constantly complaining that his brilliance was being handcuffed by Golden & Dorito and clamoring for him to be the interim head corch.

I'm like an elephant, bro. Never forgets.
I was more of a Jethro Franklin fan, myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back