UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
If Miami doesn’t get Singletary, TROB and DVD can easily circle back to the Henderson twins. Which is a pretty good plan b if you ask me

After watching their film, it crazy to think we won't take them but this TRob/DVD combo is lethal.

I'm saying this now, TROB for DC. We won't be able to outbid any SEC team for him and, with the way he changed the DB room already, how he recruits an entire D.

Advertisement
In all seriousness people need to relax with the DVD the truth talk.

Its all TRob. DVD just happens to be along for the ride. Without Trob we wouldn’t have any of those CBs commuted

Worst post on a busy day. Congrats, you destroyed the comp.

Los Angeles Success GIF

After watching their film, it crazy to think we won't take them but this TRob/DVD combo is lethal.

I'm saying this now, TROB for DC. We won't be able to outbid any SEC team for him and, with the way he changed the DB room already, how he recruits an entire D

yep -only way we keep TRob is offer him DC. And honestly, assuming all goes pretty well this year (or not), that will need to happen after this year. Otherwise, someone will give him a DC spot.

Advertisement
Steve is the man. Got to meet him once about 5 years ago. He does a lot for the canes community
Agreed. Seems like a good dude. Not saying he’s an insider but I think he has a connection with program. Not sure at what level, though. I would take that gif with a grain, either way.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it’s a Miami / Uga battle , even when he supposedly reaffirmed his commitment to osu and everyone here was like “ it’s over and move on”. I’d say we’re the leader but I also know Uga can make some kids “rethink“ things. That being said I always feel more comfortable putting my money on T Rob in a 1 v 1 battle for a db. When we’ve had the momentum for awhile.
I think that the NIL has taken away some of the “ advantages “ that schools like UGA has….Those large “ advantages “ are not so one sided now as to the point where handlers,parents,kids that are looking for said “ advantages “ can’t make the same or more elsewhere.

Advertisement
I think that the NIL has taken away some of the “ advantages “ that schools like UGA has….Those large “ advantages “ are not so one sided now as to the point where handlers,parents,kids that are looking for said “ advantages “ can’t make the same or more elsewhere.
I haven't really followed the NIL activity at other schools (aside from arguing with people about Sabag's million dollar claim) but do you know if anything substantial has happened for any UGA players yet? I think you're absolutely right in that the old $50k type bags or a car for mama have been essentially negated now.

I haven't really followed the NIL activity at other schools (aside from arguing with people about Sabag's million dollar claim) but do you know if anything substantial has happened for any UGA players yet? I think you're absolutely right in that the old $50k type bags or a car for mama have been essentially negated now.
I don’t follow Ga football that close to know but I have to think that a lot of the players,especially the primary stars,have signed on to something.

Advertisement
Back