UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

UGA and TAMU bags are strong. It’s not to say we can’t win these battles, but if the recruit is about that life, there are levels and we are not at the top of that game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait it's been back and forth was he or any IMG kids allowed to visit or not?
He's there. Had his lnstagram live going for the photo shoot. They are saying he is coming back tomorrow.......

Last weekend nobody was allowed off campus to take visits. It was posted all over Clemson's board since their commits couldn't attend their BBQ. maybe they got this weekend off ??????

This
Even if he doesn't go to WR, we could have a grand total of Dunson, Clarke, Couch, Curtis returning besides the CB's we take this class. I think 4 CB's is fine even in a class of 20. 8 CBs is ideal, we just aren't use to it. JMO

QB - 1
RB - 0
OL - 4
TE/HB - 1?
DL - 5-6
LB - 2
STR - 1
CB - 4
Safety-1

Grab a P out of the portal

No one truly wants to be in a 4 CB class though. One of the current commits will leave if we get a 4th like Singletary and we dont see any position switches like Curtis to WR.

Fegans flat out said he looked at the depth charts before he committed. All recruits do, anyone that says differently is lying.

Advertisement
No one truly wants to be in a 4 CB class though. One of the current commits will leave if we get a 4th like Singletary and we dont see any position switches like Curtis to WR.

Fegans flat out said he looked at the depth charts before he committed. All recruits do, anyone that says differently is lying.

Eh

We signed a 4 CB class in 2018. Numbers usually work themselves out in positions like that. A 4 man CB class of that caliber, the cream will rise to the top and I would sincerely hope our guys wouldn’t run away from guys coming in the same class as them and all will be given the same opportunity to play....and if they do, we don’t want them anyway.

We can’t be afraid that guys will jump ship, we have to recruit and do what’s best for this program and it sounds like the staff agrees since they are shooting for a 4th.

And for the record, I think 3 is fine especially if its these 3, I just don’t think 4 is overkill like some do. We need depth and to overhaul that room. If T Rob and DVD want a 4th, then I want a 4th.

Advertisement
I'm fine with a recruiting War between us and the Puppies for Wilson and Simgletary. We got Rique and JW so try and get payback
Get it Back n Blood

9d2378f3651869722c1b94626453f673b8230649.gifv

Advertisement
This
Even if he doesn't go to WR, we could have a grand total of Dunson, Clarke, Couch, Curtis returning besides the CB's we take this class. I think 4 CB's is fine even in a class of 20. 8 CBs is ideal, we just aren't use to it. JMO

QB - 1
RB - 0
OL - 4
TE/HB - 1?
DL - 5-6
LB - 2
STR - 1
CB - 4
Safety-1

Grab a P out of the portal
I think Ivey will back unless he just has a ridiculous year. He doesn’t have a ton of great tape and quite a bit of bad tape. If he doesn’t have an all ACC type year it will be best for him to come back and be a CB1 type role. That’s a lot of ifs and we know how much CANES now a days bolt for the NFL when they shouldn’t (except for this year of course). Honestly the same could be said for Blades as well even though he has slightly more good film. Plus we don’t know how much he will return to form from the time off.

Advertisement
Back