UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Flipping a 5 star CB from OSU would be a 'welcome to f'ing show' moment from T-Rob.

Flip season
38CA754C-FD24-4C17-8772-C636B50B4882.gif

Advertisement
The best view of Columbus is out of the rear view mirror. Btw - I’m originally from Ohio.
I lived there for three years when I was a kid. I won't say too much bc I'm sure it's a little better the older you get, but Ohio State **** sure isn't promoting Columbus on OVs like The U is promoting Coral Gables/Miami

Beautiful winters. Not seeing the sun for 7 months in a row is very good for the mental side of things too
Their orientation packet listed over 230 cloudy days a year. Summers were beautiful though. No wonder that’s when they try to get OVs. 4 years there deserves a Medal of Honor or survival. Lived there 20 years ago. They were trying to be Miami in nightlife downtown and the Short North and failed badly. Good bars on and around campus. Women were a little bit too thick skinned for me but so many blondes. But the dreary cloudy days were enough to drive you mad. I wish kids would really be aware of what they are getting in to. Nebraska? Really? That’s a tough sell in February…but worked over the summer for some.

Advertisement
However, nobody is picking Clemson over Miami because of girls. If that was the major issue then we would be a top 5 class yearly cause I guarantee you that Norman, Clemson, Tuskkkaloosa and the rest have pretty girls on campus but once you stray outside it becomes slim pickings AF.

I'd disagree in part as what's on campus matters more than what's off of it to most recruits.

You go to any of those schools and the quality of women on campus annihilated us. Those are the women they'll have a chance with, not the club girls in club areas of Miami who wouldn't give a crap about the broke **** college football player when there's movie stars, pro athletes, millionaires and billionaires in the house.

There they are somebody, on and off of campus. Here, they're just the small fish in a very big ocean.

Advertisement
If kids cared about the city the school was in, Miami, USC and UCLA would be the top 3 teams recruiting every year. They don't give a **** about that. Relationships with coaches, winning and making it to the NFL is the only things that really matter to them now a days. Right now OSU has the last two over Miami with his recruitment but TRob's relationship with him is in Miami's favor. The only advantage location wise Miami has is that its a drive to Miami and a plane ride to Columbus.

I'd disagree in part as what's on campus matters more than what's off of it to most recruits.

You go to any of those schools and the quality of women on campus annihilated us. Those are the women they'll have a chance with, not the club girls in club areas of Miami who wouldn't give a crap about the broke **** college football player when there's movie stars, pro athletes, millionaires and billionaires in the house.

There they are somebody, on and off of campus. Here, they're just the small fish in a very big ocean.
You have no idea what your talking about man. Miami is full of beautiful women and if you think that all of them are after ballers then you’ve never lived here and if you come down here your going to the wrong places.
Ive lived here since 84 and nobody down here has a problem with women. Everyone keeps focusing on south beach as if it’s the only place down here to go have fun. Last time I went to party in south beach was over 15 years ago and it’s because it’s too **** expensive and honestly it’s best days are behind.
And if you think a UM football player is gonna have any problems at all finding women then your crazy.
Everyone focuses on campus but if a player lives in a condo on brickel or the gables or midtown and there is a terrace pool party going on he could care less wtf is on campus.
The players that go to Oklahoma and these college towns stay on campus cause there really ain’t anything else to do and if there is there are no women outside of it.

Now I don’t party in south beach but work just north of it and even a place like south beach where you have clubs like LIV there are still out of town people that I run into at my job and tell me stories and even show me pics.
They keep saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but trust me, Vegas ain’t got sht on Miami I’ve partied in both and one of my co-workers lived there as a Doctor and he says the same thing.
If anything I’ll say the amount of *** down here and the fact that it’s everywhere is more of a hindrance than an asset to this team and it’s a topic that has been touched upon by several former players in interviews.
Again it’s not the reason we’re losing recruits and honestly girls for a football player wether in Vermilion South Dakota Or Brooklyn New York has never been a problem.

If kids cared about the city the school was in, Miami, USC and UCLA would be the top 3 teams recruiting every year. They don't give a **** about that. Relationships with coaches, winning and making it to the NFL is the only things that really matter to them now a days. Right now OSU has the last two over Miami with his recruitment but TRob's relationship with him is in Miami's favor. The only advantage location wise Miami has is that its a drive to Miami and a plane ride to Columbus.
They will care more now with the nil and the money big cities can offer

Advertisement
You have no idea what your talking about man. Miami is full of beautiful women and if you think that all of them are after ballers then you’ve never lived here and if you come down here your going to the wrong places.
Ive lived here since 84 and nobody down here has a problem with women. Everyone keeps focusing on south beach as if it’s the only place down here to go have fun. Last time I went to party in south beach was over 15 years ago and it’s because it’s too **** expensive and honestly it’s best days are behind.
And if you think a UM football player is gonna have any problems at all finding women then your crazy.
Everyone focuses on campus but if a player lives in a condo on brickel or the gables or midtown and there is a terrace pool party going on he could care less wtf is on campus.
The players that go to Oklahoma and these college towns stay on campus cause there really ain’t anything else to do and if there is there are no women outside of it.

Now I don’t party in south beach but work just north of it and even a place like south beach where you have clubs like LIV there are still out of town people that I run into at my job and tell me stories and even show me pics.
They keep saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but trust me, Vegas ain’t got sht on Miami I’ve partied in both and one of my co-workers lived there as a Doctor and he says the same thing.
If anything I’ll say the amount of *** down here and the fact that it’s everywhere is more of a hindrance than an asset to this team and it’s a topic that has been touched upon by several former players in interviews.
Again it’s not the reason we’re losing recruits and honestly girls for a football player wether in Vermilion South Dakota Or Brooklyn New York has never been a problem.

I grew up in South Florida. I've been to Miami dozens of times. I've also been on multiple big campuses, played in college, and I would say you're talking about what you don't know.

If you're fit and decent looking, you'll have some types of women throw themselves at you. It's nothing close to the same recognition and access you'll get in those towns you listed. You're a literal God in those towns, recognized everywhere, as that entire town revolves around the football program. You're talking 20k women at a bare minimum at your feet, young and ready to party. You take them out somewhere, you're treated like royalty. You don't even need any kind of bankroll.

You're also silly if you think they just live in campus. Nah, they're in house, apartments, and condos filled with other college students.

Women aren't a hindrance in Miami any more so than they are anywhere else. If a woman is a hindrance, that's on the player and it'll happen anywhere.

I grew up in South Florida. I've been to Miami dozens of times. I've also been on multiple big campuses, played in college, and I would say you're talking about what you don't know.

If you're fit and decent looking, you'll have some types of women throw themselves at you. It's nothing close to the same recognition and access you'll get in those towns you listed. You're a literal God in those towns, recognized everywhere, as that entire town revolves around the football program. You're talking 20k women at a bare minimum at your feet, young and ready to party. You take them out somewhere, you're treated like royalty. You don't even need any kind of bankroll.

You're also silly if you think they just live in campus. Nah, they're in house, apartments, and condos filled with other college students.

Women aren't a hindrance in Miami any more so than they are anywhere else. If a woman is a hindrance, that's on the player and it'll happen anywhere.
Your overplaying what you’ve seen. My ex was going to UF when they were on their little run with Tebow. But only a handful of players were recognized by the general public.
One thing the Miami players from the 2001 team talk about is how they rolled deep. And trust me that the UF squad was rolling deep. Triple murder was walking into the club at least 20 players and it was all awesome to them. But no 300lb big ugly was landing some 120lb blond bunny. And if he wasn’t walking in there with the well known dudes then maybe the bouncer and the bartender might recognize him. The same thing happened here back then.

What I mean by *** being a distraction is that the last few years the players have not been doing what the winning teams do. There has been no commitment to unity and brotherhood. In the recent interview with Treyvin Hill he talks about how the players at vtech were always together while in Miami they weren’t. He says he lived in a condo in Dadeland and some other players lived in Brickel or other places. Needless to say if you’ve been to the bars and restaurants in Brickel or gables you don’t need to go back to campus considering the night life and amount of women around some of those places.
Here in Miami it’s hard to get a group of friends to agree to go to one spot. I can only imagine a football team spread out all over the city

If a dude like garcia or Jacurri become a household name on a UM playoff team down here and walks into a club in wynwood with 30 players he ain’t gonna be no cot **** guppy n the ocean. He’ll be the great white shark in it.

yes Oklahoma and fspoo can go 5-5 and lose a bowl game and the football team can walk into joes bbq shaq or roll around town like the sht.
Unfortunately it takes a winning team down here to gather attention as it does at usc or any other school where the attractions are abundant and you have to give the people a reason to come. This ain’t Lincoln Nebraska where there is a reason why they’ve sold out every game for like 30 years. Cause corn is boring AF!!
But I guarantee you Reggie bush and Matt Leinart wouldn’t trade winning a natty in Los Angeles over winning one in Norman, Lincoln tuskkkaloosa Gainesville or Tallahassee or Baton Rouge.

Yeeeeeah maybe. Would love to test this theory out when we become really relevant again. During the dynasty eras (80s, early 90s and 2000s) , our guys could walk around anywhere in Miami and be recognized and get major love just like they were Dolphins players. Seen this with my own two eyes on multiple occasions. Women know who wont be a broke college kid for long. Thats what "Balla alert" is for. LOL.

Advertisement
Back