UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

wonder why the kid told the 247 people today about those visits? He must not care any more...
No idea , I’m way behind on anything Miami football. I’ve been off the board and pretty much need a refresher course to catch up. I just know the moment T Rob arrived he had interest. Obviously that’s old news, not sure if he was told something on his osu visit to make him come out , or maybe he’s just feeling UM. But there’s definite interest.

Advertisement
No idea , I’m way behind on anything Miami football. I’ve been off the board and pretty much need a refresher course to catch up. I just know the moment T Rob arrived he had interest. Obviously that’s old news, not sure if he was told something on his osu visit to make him come out , or maybe he’s just feeling UM. But there’s definite interest.
I just went to see if 247 posted that article on the OSU board. They did. OSU people completely discount Miami. They think UGA will throw a big(ger) bag at him and he'll end up there if they lose him. Absolutely no concern about the Canes. GOOD, imo

Advertisement
Db recruiting is night and day compared to last year. With the previous staff I would have chalked it up as an L before he stepped foot on campus. With T-Rob I have no worries and actually feel a 25% chance of flipping him
Notice how he's talking to so many players and not just 2-3 like Rumph. That was my biggest gripe with him, it wasn't just that he sucked, it was that he was lazy.

I just went to see if 247 posted that article on the OSU board. They did. OSU people completely discount Miami. They think UGA will throw a big(ger) bag at him and he'll end up there if they lose him. Absolutely no concern about the Canes. GOOD, imo
Hate all those schools but glad bama kicked their azzes. Wish a nuclear weapon hit the stadium with both teams in it

Advertisement
Agree I remember being geeked when we got Coley and Cristoballs......but that didn't last too long.
TRob’s a dawg, DVD is a dawg in training with relationship skills, Aristide seems like an up and comer on the trail and Simpson will be solid. Then you’ve got Hickson and Field. I think Justice comes off well as does Likens. It’s a solid group.

TRob’s a dawg, DVD is a dawg in training with relationship skills, Aristide seems like an up and comer on the trail and Simpson will be solid. Then you’ve got Hickson and Field. I think Justice comes off well as does Likens. It’s a solid group.
and the majority of those guys "know" what needs to be done and how to do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know but I don’t want to chance it we have a lot of momentum. I’m not saying get to the playoffs but have a 10 win season and win a **** bowl game.
I don't have super high expectations like other and I will be upset at losses but I do understand it. I would say our roster isn't ready yet especially at wr OL and DL.....LB is iffy but we got twofast guys back there. I'm wait and see but I understand if we drop games based on roster management. Some teams can't match our talent well most but when u have an inferior OL even untalented squads can beat you. My fault on jacking the thread.

Some people actually keep things silent that could hurt Miami. As you know multiple folks here knew about this and for awhile. Ny being one.

As I said when T Rob arrived “ db is the least of my worries now”.

We need more silent assassins, from players to fans to coaches to reporters.

Instead, we have a bunch of attention ***** porsters who can't keep their **** mouths shut.

Advertisement
Back