UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Dang it. Sucks that this is out now.
UGA has been protecting these "secret visits" too. Someone tried to get Mansell to confirm a rumor but he wouldn't touch it. That was a few weeks ago. They think the Canes are their biggest competition - in fact, they feel Miami is in the drivers seat . Right now they don't think he signs with OSU. Not sure why they think that for sure. Mansell's comments - "This is one to watch"

Advertisement
If u have to low key visit that means we in his ear hard. Those bag schools pay extra when u visit UM cause they know we have a whole lot more to offer.....I'm assuming he is told to keepshyt hush for our sake. Would be a huge pick up....HUGE

I know Ohio State or UGA will probably bag him up, but pulling Singletary & Rogers in the same class would be CRAZY
Would instantly make our corners amazing and sets up for future kids who want to play with them. Once u get kids like these it makes following classes easier cause kids want to play with those guys

Advertisement
Oh say word..
1623523449627.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people actually keep things silent that could hurt Miami. As you know multiple folks here knew about this and for awhile. Ny being one.

As I said when T Rob arrived “ db is the least of my worries now”.
still need to win tho. can't have a 8 win season

Advertisement
Back