UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Because random 19 year old kids just cant go around changing schools and "signing" with other programs in an unruly manner. That's a slippery slope that leads to a collapse of society. I'm talking plague, pestilence; Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!
Bill Murray Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yes, you’re both right. 198 at the combine but he showed up to Miami from UGA at 215 or so.

Dropped weight, like a lot do, to run the 40 in particular. That's where he needed to show the most as the rest is on the tape. He'll bulk back up to 205 or 210 pretty quickly, but better weight as well.

Slim pickings out there. We need a corner and a safety. He’d help. I hope others jump in the portal though I’m afraid most at this point are probably guys who have lost out in roster battles.
typically after spring thats what you going to see honestly.
Manny played the portal better than Mario foreal...definately not a better recruiter or evaluator..but dude would hone in on portal guys much quicker and either back door alot better than Mario does.

Advertisement
typically after spring thats what you going to see honestly.
Manny played the portal better than Mario foreal...definately not a better recruiter or evaluator..but dude would hone in on portal guys much quicker and either back door alot better than Mario does.
Yeah, I agree. If I had to guess based on what I’ve seen in the hiring process, Mario’s evaluations timetable isn’t competitive with the other teams vying for players in the portal minus 1 or 2 guys per year that he hones in on.

Yeah, I agree. If I had to guess based on what I’ve seen in the hiring process, Mario’s evaluations timetable isn’t competitive with the other teams vying for players in the portal minus 1 or 2 guys per year that he hones in on.
This.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back