UM Offers 2022 3⭐Guard Tapuvae Amaama

He stoned a couple of guys, dude definitely has the attitude n power you want out of an olineman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is waiting Oregon and USC to come through with commitable offers. Oregon is almost full, so that leaves USC, so UM could land him by default but there is always the possibility of a late by either Oregon or USC.

Go Canes
Oregon already has 5 OL committed. 247 has 4 of them listed as tackles and the most recent commit is a 4 star interior lineman. Unless 1-2 of those kids decommits, I can't see there being any space for him there.

USC has one OL committed, a tackle, but they also haven't offered him yet. They feel much more likely of the 2 schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saying it now. Our first USO right here!

Pretty sure this guys was too...
2991736.jpg

After Joe Brown enrolled at Miami, he got a tattoo of the Hurricanes’ logo on his left shoulder, with tribal art surrounding it that honored his Samoan heritage.

Advertisement
Guys like Fegans and Horton are exciting and I’m really happy with the skills position recruiting on both sides of the ball but more importantly we need to continue building the oline and front seven so I hope the rest of this class is full of some big wins there.

ILL TAKE IT ALL DAY.

LSU just got an interior ol to commit to...dont know if that helps us with Igbo or Longshot Armella...but I like this Snoop kid awhole lot as a guard.
Sorry if I missed it man but what’s your take on this kid?

Advertisement
Back