UM Offers 2022 3⭐Guard Tapuvae Amaama

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we can just get one… who knows? Maybe we could get more down here.
Not sure why they don’t like the tropical weather in Miami.

It literally just takes one to get more because Samoans go where other Samoans go. That’s how a bunch of Samoans and Tongans ended up as Mormons in Utah.

Advertisement
My feeling is if he can't get the Oregon offer, eventually the UCLAs, USCs, and Utah offers will start coming in. I just can't see him leaving the WC

He aint getting that Oregon offer...we may need to capitalize.
Agree 100% but from the CIS Youtube interview from last night he made it clear he told Coach Justice he has no problem with waiting until after his senior season for those other offers (Oregon and USC). The young man is betting on himself, I am thinking if he doesn't get the offers he may Prefer Walkon at Utah to play with his brother or sign with BYU / Colorado State in order to stay close to family in Utah. Don't get me wrong the young man would be a good addition to UM's 2022 class.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Agree 100% but from the CIS Youtube interview from last night he made it clear he told Coach Justice he has no problem with waiting until after his senior season for those other offers (Oregon and USC). The young man is betting on himself, I am thinking if he doesn't get the offers he may Prefer Walkon at Utah to play with his brother or sign with BYU / Colorado State in order to stay close to family in Utah. Don't get me wrong the young man would be a good addition to UM's 2022 class.

Go Canes

So we're his 4th or 5th option.

Advertisement
These Poly kids stay attached to their parents on a major level, kinda weird tbh. Only reason Tua came to Bama was they were willing to pay & move the entire family to Tuscaloosa from Hawaii, so unless we do that we're not landing awest coast Poly kid.

Not to mention, Saban having Tosh on staff who’s a notorious Polynesian recruiter didn’t hurt, either.

Go Canes

Bingo

Go Canes

Didn't know this. Kid keeps commenting on 'Cane related stuff, and has liked both of my responding tweets. "Source" say he comin'😂.

Advertisement
This young man is certainly putting in some miles to promote "Giant Skillz Athletics" I believe he mentioned his Aunt owns it.

Also, I see how UVA is piggy backing off that Miami offer to Snoop.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back