UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

You're smart enough to know that was must be done, must be done.

TRob is easily the best recruiter this program has had in quite some time. Give him a "Co- (insert here)" whatever title and throw the man some more cash.

That's assuming anyone in that building still gives a **** about football.
We're not debating how good T Rob is.

You proposed that the athletic department should just go throw things at his feet. Obviously, that isn't how this works. Manny may want to do the same thing and the AD may support manny in doing so. But it's not some decision an AD makes over the HC.

Advertisement
I'm from Meridian but I live on the coast now. Down this way is mostly bama and then lsu. Being that close to Miss St you would think they would be the school instead of Ole Miss.
I went to Meridian a couple times for training over the last 2 years. Man, there is NOTHING in that town. Glad you made it out 😂

Advertisement
it’s crazy that most people on this site think they’re above other fans of other programs and I admit this is a well run board.. but the most of you are just as bad as FSU and gator fans. You just happen to wear a U
It’s funny how these peopleare on here praising a kid that commits to UM and is from MS but in the same breath calls people from MS inbreeds. Can’t make this stuff up.

Some interesting tidbits: Khamauri and his family came back 2 weeks ago on a secret visit to spend more time and see what it was like during a "regular" day. Rivals has a brief interview with his family. His dad said they have been discussing everything since then and felt pretty sure Miami was the pick. Khamauri told Manny around 2 pm today and then he told the other coaches. TRob, DVD and Likens all ran into the water....

“We were making sure that the fit and the comfort was there and that’s all he’s talked about. The biggest deal was the DB room - coach Van Dyke coaching corners, and coach T-Rob came in and sealed the deal along with (analyst) Mike Rumph and Ed Reed periodically.
Hush yo mouth 👀!

Nah, I’m from Clinton..That area Ole Miss and Miss State..Lexington is only a hour away from Starkville. To get a kid from Central, MS to Bama bags gotta be involved.
I used to live in Clinton My son graduated from Clinton H.S. After a decade in the Marine Corps .he went back to college there and is about to get his Electrical Engineering Degree. I'm trying to talk him in moving to Florida. I'll be up there in December and do not look forward to that damp 30 to 40 degree weather.

Advertisement
I used to live in Clinton My son graduated from Clinton H.S. After a decade in the Marine Corps .he went back to college there and is about to get his Electrical Engineering Degree. I'm trying to talk him in moving to Florida. I'll be up there in December and do not look forward to that damp 30 to 40 degree weather.
Congrats to your son mate!!!

I graduated from CHS…Small world..

Advertisement
People always post **** when they're happy about a kid committing, so I posted some of my type of ****. :nice:
1624167198059.gif

We're not debating how good T Rob is.

You proposed that the athletic department should just go throw things at his feet. Obviously, that isn't how this works. Manny may want to do the same thing and the AD may support manny in doing so. But it's not some decision an AD makes over the HC.
No, that's not what I'm proposing...and I'm well aware of how it works.

I'm proposing that those 2-3 people left in the Hecht and in particular on the board who actually still care about the program make it very well known to the football side of operations that they have their full support in terms of making it as difficult as possible for TRob to want to leave.

The thing is, we don't have a normal administration. We prematurely extend people that have no business being extended.....so you'll have to forgive me if I have absolutely zero conviction that anyone in that office isn't asleep at the wheel. Here is an opportunity to do the exact opposite of what I just said......why can't we for once prematurely extend someone who actually has some upside?

Advertisement
It’s funny how these peopleare on here praising a kid that commits to UM and is from MS but in the same breath calls people from MS inbreeds. Can’t make this stuff up.
I live in south Florida. I call a lot of south Floridans ********. Does that make everyone, including myself who lives here an *******?

Advertisement
Back