UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
I guess you have to do this to keep up, but 2022? I'm focused on keeping 2020 intact.

Glad were blanket offering just in case

Didnt DDS say something about this years #1 corner from Arizona really wanted to consider us but Rumph and co didnt even try?

Advertisement
Glad were blanket offering just in case

Didnt DDS say something about this years #1 corner from Arizona really wanted to consider us but Rumph and co didnt even try?

I hope that's not true....especially with some of the commitments we accepted at CB......Hodges for example....I could still outrun that dude!!

Advertisement
We seem to be all over this kid. #1 kid is the state of MS, those types rarely ever leave the state though. I am all for swinging our bat, just don’t put all of our eggs in this basket, which we do not appear to be doing. Little, Spells, and this kid would be an A+ haul. I wouldn’t even want us wasting our time if Rumph were still in charge but w/ T Rob at the helm, I’m all for it.

Kid looks elite, was an early commit to LSU as an underclassmen but has since backed off the verbal etc.

Advertisement
What a waste, lol. Not surprised though. Outside of Akers, I cannot remember any top MS kids leaving the state outside of a few to Bama/LSU. It’s a cult down there.
Please understand that in MS it is currently 1975. It is real, real country and most of the people living in MS are real, real country. Consider that Jackson is the “big city”. Miami may as well be Paris or Tokyo

Advertisement
We seem to be all over this kid. #1 kid is the state of MS, those types rarely ever leave the state though. I am all for swinging our bat, just don’t put all of our eggs in this basket, which we do not appear to be doing. Little, Spells, and this kid would be an A+ haul. I wouldn’t even want us wasting our time if Rumph were still in charge but w/ T Rob at the helm, I’m all for it.

Kid looks elite, was an early commit to LSU as an underclassmen but has since backed off the verbal etc.
Still want T Mullen though. Not opposed to taking 4 CBs especially since it's very real that we could lose 3 CBs after 2021 season. I think TRob/DVD will wind up taking LittleJr-Mullen-Spells and then leave a BPA spot open. Also could get the CB from Chaminade but I think it'll be based on who shuts it down and commits first. LittleJr will be one that'll be recruited down to the wire should be decide not to shut it down. Mullen-Chaminade kid-Spells etc will want to lock their spot down because if guys like LittleJr and Rogers etc want in and coaches have to pick it'll leave them in a precarious situation especially if they been wanting UM but just wanted the feeling of getting "recruited". Be interesting to see how this 2021 CB situation plays out. IMO we lock up 2-3 CBs by August and then chase LittleJr etc. Now if somehow LittleJr is apart of the 3 by August idk if coaches will want to take 4 especially if we take 2 Safeties. Ultimately I'm with you HTOWN I can't see this kid leaving SEC country. And our coaches won't he left out in the cold CB less waiting on him either.

Advertisement
Back