UM offers 2021 WR Fred Eaford

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this real life? It’s too early cause this kid is still developing physically. We don’t know how he’ll look come signing day. Could end up like breion fuller

Advertisement
Lol @ accepting an early commit from Ge'mon Eaford's lil brother...

Do you think Stefan likes writing class impact articles for kids that commit, then writes another article when they decommit? It's got to be annoying but I guess it's job security.

Uhhhhh.... Wheres the highlights in an actual game. Never got the hype kids get in shorts and tshirt.

The comment about deerfield was going to have him play JV is alarming to me.

Advertisement
Do you think Stefan likes writing class impact articles for kids that commit, then writes another article when they decommit? It's got to be annoying but I guess it's job security.

Stefan has a career in just writing Class Exit articles

Uhhhhh.... Wheres the highlights in an actual game. Never got the hype kids get in shorts and tshirt.

The comment about deerfield was going to have him play JV is alarming to me.
I know a little, no expert, but what I do know about the kid, is facts. so here goes. He was at Deerfield 9th grade year. Dont know why he left. He then transferred to Cypress Bay in Weston. He only played 3 games there and then left. Never played anymore during his sophomore year. He is currently now at Hialeah. He doesn't have any film in pads, because he hasn't really played varsity level. Only film he has is 7v7 no contact film. For now, he is still at Hialeah and with how they are winning all of these tournaments, pretty sure, he will stay there since now, he's committed to Miami.

I know a little, no expert, but what I do know about the kid, is facts. so here goes. He was at Deerfield 9th grade year. Dont know why he left. He then transferred to Cypress Bay in Weston. He only played 3 games there and then left. Never played anymore during his sophomore year. He is currently now at Hialeah. He doesn't have any film in pads, because he hasn't really played varsity level. Only film he has is 7v7 no contact film. For now, he is still at Hialeah and with how they are winning all of these tournaments, pretty sure, he will stay there since now, he's committed to Miami.

That is weird af lmao makes me scratch my head even more with the take.

Advertisement
Back