UM offers 2021 DE Dallas Turner

Advertisement
I see your point with a top ten class. But how many of those dudes are the can’t miss guys from down here? Plenty of schools have gotten top 10 classes.
They end up getting blue chip dudes that never pan out (DJ Johnson for example).
But dudes like Taylor and J Brooks, and T2 aren’t that. Those are dudes that can legit push for a starting job on any school the minute they sign and so are some others this cycle.
I get that and that’s why happens when you go 6-7.

This recruiting board is depressing now.

All I hear is “this 21 class is loaded in South Florida”. Then followed by LC saying we got no chance with a good majority of these kids. Suero saying no chance. Just depressing.

Taylor
Marshall
Williams
Smith
Turner
Lewis
Collier
Maybe even Collins?
We don't have a recruiting staff man and they wet behind the ears in the head coaching department. On top of that no bags.....what do y'all expect?

All u going to see on here is the staff is killing it but that's after all the studs are already taken. And we will get guys that are left overs with one or two spurning schools to come here....one or two guys ain't making no difference. We need an abundance of studs to help get us back.

Advertisement
This recruiting board is depressing now.

All I hear is “this 21 class is loaded in South Florida”. Then followed by LC saying we got no chance with a good majority of these kids. Suero saying no chance. Just depressing.

Taylor
Marshall
Williams
Smith
Turner
Lewis
Collier
Maybe even Collins?
If we win it'll increase our chances with some of them, but a lot of them just aren't interested.

I still think we'll have a good class, we're just not going to get most of the best kids locally.

With a 10 win season we'll snag some talented OOS kids & few locals might jump on board.

Advertisement
You trippin!
We got Rumph on staff.

source.gif

If we win it'll increase our chances with some of them, but a lot of them just aren't interested.

I still think we'll have a good class, we're just not going to get most of the best kids locally.

With a 10 win season we'll snag some talented OOS kids & few locals might jump on board.
Why wouldn’t we get the best locally?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DE/OLB

Dallas Turner is pushing 30 scholarship offers - that includes a Miami Hurricanes offer.

UM was his 14th offer last October.

Turner, who grew up rooting for Miami, lists his favorites as UM, Florida, FSU, Alabama, Georgia, Penn State, South Carolina, Michigan, Ohio State and Oregon.

UM is very much in his picture out of that group.

“It’s the hometown team, I’m going to most likely be visiting Miami this spring,” Turner said.

He will also visit Georgia, Alabama, Florida and FSU this spring, and hopes to announce a decision before his senior season kicks off.

“Coach (Todd) Stroud, coach Mike Rumph and Manny Diaz are all recruiting me,” Turner said. “We talk every week - they just say to come visit, asking about my interest in the U, things like that.”

How hard will it be for Miami to win out here?

“It’s the hometown team, and there’s nothing in particular they have to do (to land me),” Turner said. “But if they win a lot this year that would help. I want to see them do well in the ACC.”

Advertisement
Back