UM offers 2021 DE Dallas Turner

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing for sure, this kid doesn’t need bags. Both parents are successful professionals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I firmly believe that the kids in this 21 class form the tri county area can beat anyone in the country if they stay. That’s how ridiculously loaded it is. Every position has **** studs.
This sht falls on the admin for hiring a first time coach and Manny not being able to rally the staff and the players to at least 3 more wins.
We say the same sht every year “if they stay no one will beat us”. A lot of years that’s hyperbole. This year its more of a reality than any previous year.

Previous years it would be more like taking the top dudes over 2 or3 cycles. But the 21 class is just freakishly talented at all positions.
Multiple day 1 or 2 day draft picks. **** shame with the front runner mentality and the people with their hand out surrounding some of these kids.
Not to mention we have a shty 2019 season to sell them.

Last edited:
This recruiting board is depressing now.

All I hear is “this 21 class is loaded in South Florida”. Then followed by LC saying we got no chance with a good majority of these kids. Suero saying no chance. Just depressing.

Taylor
Marshall
Williams
Smith
Turner
Lewis
Collier
Maybe even Collins?
I get where you are coming from. I still believe that 21 is so deep that a 10 win season leads to a top 10 class.

I get where you are coming from. I still believe that 21 is so deep that a 10 win season leads to a top 10 class.
I see your point with a top ten class. But how many of those dudes are the can’t miss guys from down here? Plenty of schools have gotten top 10 classes.
They end up getting blue chip dudes that never pan out (DJ Johnson for example).
But dudes like Taylor and J Brooks, and T2 aren’t that. Those are dudes that can legit push for a starting job on any school the minute they sign and so are some others this cycle.

Advertisement
Back