UM offers 2020 OG Chris Morris

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
The Canes are expanding the OL board in offering Morris, a 4-star offensive guard at West Memphis High in Arkansas. At 6-4 285, he also has offers from Alabama, Tennessee, UGA, Texas A&M, and LSU among others. He is scheduled to visit College Station on an official visit this weekend.

Advertisement
87FB1A9F-0CBF-4F14-8F58-A8393582031B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh. It dont mean he was coming but they could have at least offered then and see how much he was really interested.

One school that Morris still wants to hear from is Miami.
I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”
He said so emphatically.

“MI-A-MI,” Morris said. “They could jump into my top five. I literally like Miami the school, not just the city, I have 40-something offers, but Miami just doesn’t want — they just never offer me. I’m like, ‘Come on.’ I hope you quote this. I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”

Advertisement
Man we need to sign some real OL, but this kid has some big time offers. Unless somebody slips something in his drink on signing day, he ain't coming here.

Smh. It dont mean he was coming but they could have at least offered then and see how much he was really interested.

One school that Morris still wants to hear from is Miami.
I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”
He said so emphatically.

“MI-A-MI,” Morris said. “They could jump into my top five. I literally like Miami the school, not just the city, I have 40-something offers, but Miami just doesn’t want — they just never offer me. I’m like, ‘Come on.’ I hope you quote this. I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”
Source?

Advertisement
Back