UM offers 2020 OG Chris Morris

Advertisement
Smh. It dont mean he was coming but they could have at least offered then and see how much he was really interested.

One school that Morris still wants to hear from is Miami.
I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”
He said so emphatically.

“MI-A-MI,” Morris said. “They could jump into my top five. I literally like Miami the school, not just the city, I have 40-something offers, but Miami just doesn’t want — they just never offer me. I’m like, ‘Come on.’ I hope you quote this. I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”

Agreed. Gotta offer the kid when he is a 4* OL asking for an offer and see where it leads.
Though the work he's putting into the interview in the highlighted portion and the list of schools he's considering suggests big fella was just looking for a free trip to the 3-0-5.

Agreed. Gotta offer the kid when he is a 4* OL asking for an offer and see where it leads.
Though the work he's putting into the interview in the highlighted portion and the list of schools he's considering suggests big fella was just looking for a free trip to the 3-0-5.
Not really. He said he liked the school not just the city. Maybe the two combined could have got him.

Advertisement
That's the sell job, man. The very fact that he felt inclined to distinguish the two is the indicator.
Tbh who cares if it was a free trip? Not like guys are lining up to visit here. We need o-linemen. Who knows what happens if he gets on campus.

Tbh who cares if it was a free trip? Not like guys are lining up to visit here. We need o-linemen. Who knows what happens if he gets on campus.

Bro, I literally said, "Gotta offer the kid when he is a 4* OL asking for an offer and see where it leads."

"At 6-4 285, he also has offers from Alabama, Tennessee, UGA, Texas A&M, and LSU among others "

Somehow I have a feeling Miami has no chance here...

Mmmm...sec country......big sec offers......yeah not pinning my hopes on that one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back