UM offers 2020 OG Chris Morris

Advertisement
Advertisement
We Just had a sofla kid commit to Minnesota.
Anything is possible. Kid took the time to call the staff then let him slide.

TAM o line coach is more recruiter then coach. I like Barry's background in this competitive situation, especially if the recruit has an existing preference for UM. Land this dude and and flowe or Washington and we have an amazing recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
TAM o line coach is more recruiter then coach. I like Barry's background in this competitive situation, especially if the recruit has an existing preference for UM. Land this dude and and flowe or Washington and we have an amazing recruiting cycle.

Ehhh Barry strikes me as typical NFL coach that comes to college and has no interest in recruiting. I see no urgency despite it being the most important need by far this class.

Advertisement
I’m working to confirm this with him, but was told this morning that he’s no longer expected to take an official visit to Miami this weekend.

PER IVINS

Advertisement
What in Gods name are we doing at OL?? I know this kid was a longshot anyway but are we really only about to take 2-3 OL with one of them being an extreme developmental OT? Fireable offense alone for Butch boy on top of how porous his guys looked majority of year.

Advertisement
Back