UM (Michigan) in big trouble ?

Advertisement
When you take a step back, this just shows how truly slimy college football is these days and the depth of the crazy things that football programs will do. Money puts a lot of pressure on everyone.
Yep, and I remember just a couple years ago when people wrote of the "he took a bag" line as some silly excuse why recruits were going to certain $EC schools.

I can’t believe this is real tbh. I think I’m being trolled. We have some $50k staffer going full 007 to steal signs? Is that what they’re trying to get me to believe??

Why can't you believe it?

The guy wants to be promoted.

He also wrote a 500-page manifesto.

Some people do weird things. Doesn't make it untrue.

Advertisement
1698862112900.gif

Advertisement
OK, but get on the sidelines? Aren’t the coaches or assistant coaches gonna say “who the **** is this guy“. I mean I’m just confused about the whole thing to be honest.
That was my first reaction as well. In one of the photos there’s literally a cop 5 feet away looking right at him 😂. The only explanation I can come up with is that it’s CMU. If someone tried this with Bama or Georgia they’d sniff it out like Columbo in no time.

Advertisement
You do realize that Central Michigan was playing MICHIGAN STATE in that game, right?

And you do realize what direction the Central Michigan sideline faces, right?
The point of my post was to make a manny joke. Seems a lot of the closet Michigan fans are attacking me

Advertisement
The only reason why yall are okay with this is because yall love Harbaugh...

If Deion was accused of doing the same thing yall would be in here ready to have him roped & hanged in public.

The spy guy is awesome. That would be true if he worked for Satan, or worse, Norvell.

Advertisement
Back