UM (Michigan) in big trouble ?

Advertisement
It’s amazing that the NCAA looked at the NFL and the takeaway was the clock rules, but we still don’t have headsets in QB’s helmets.

College baseball beat college football to that lmaoooooo

Yet more rule breaking in Ann Arbor? Looks like Belichick Harbaugh hired an ex-Marine (Go USMC!) officer to handle his intel.

Per ESPN:

The allegations against Michigan appear to transcend the normal coach griping about opposing coaches stealing signals, as the depth of the allegations -- and the Big Ten's on-record affirmation of an investigation -- hint at something much more significant.

The allegations have rattled coaches and administrators around the Big Ten.

"This is worse than both the Astros and the Patriots -- it's both use of technology for a competitive advantage and there's allegations that they are filming prior games, not just in-game," a Big Ten source said. "If it was just an in-game situation, that's different. Going and filming somewhere you're not supposed to be. It's illegal. It's too much of an advantage."

I got a chuckle out of this because there seems to be a segment of fans who give Michigan a free pass when that program is every bit as sanctimonious and underhanded as Notre Dame, Ohio State and Penn State.

Four peas in a pod in my book.

LINK: Michigan staffer eyed as center of 'elaborate' scouting scheme, sources say

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yet more rule breaking in Ann Arbor? Looks like Belichick Harbaugh hired an ex-Marine (Go USMC!) officer to handle his intel.

Per ESPN:

The allegations against Michigan appear to transcend the normal coach griping about opposing coaches stealing signals, as the depth of the allegations -- and the Big Ten's on-record affirmation of an investigation -- hint at something much more significant.

"This is worse than both the Astros and the Patriots -- it's both use of technology for a competitive advantage and there's allegations that they are filming prior games, not just in-game," a Big Ten source said. "If it was just an in-game situation, that's different. Going and filming somewhere you're not supposed to be. It's illegal. It's too much of an advantage."

I got a chuckle out of this because there seems to be a segment of fans who give Michigan a free pass when that program is every bit as sanctimonious and underhanded as Notre Dame, Ohio State and Penn State.

LINK: Michigan staffer eyed as center of 'elaborate' scouting scheme, sources say
I’m pretty sure they aren’t the only ones. But they got caught

sanctimonious (adjective): making a show of being morally superior to other people

hypocritical (adjective): behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case

Also, **** Michigan and its bull****-*** coach

Advertisement

Per ESPN:

last I heard sign stealing isn’t illegal according to the NCAA. If it was Clemson and Veneables would have gotten slammed.

In person scouting is illegal (since the 90s) but a penalty is not defined. Probably a level 2 violation at best

Advertisement
My favorite sign stealer. The dude (bernie brewer I think) that slid down the slide at the brewers games. Sat out there with his binoculars and stole signs.

Wait if we aren’t sending some random guy to the Boston college game I will no longer be spending any money on the program (not that I do anyways)

Advertisement
The NCAA needs to step in to protect Penn State and Ohio State. That's what they do.

How is Michigan any less of a sacred cow than PSU, OSU (or ND)?

Come On What GIF

Advertisement
Back