UM held things back that. Will unleash vs Nebraska & beyond!

Advertisement
This holding back concept is an old Jedi mind trick.

Nebraska, FSU, Clemson, and every team in sequence will face an entirely new Miami each succeeding game.

We have more tricks, more stratagems, scores of illusions, hundreds of ruses, and thousands of deceptions the football world has never seen, carefully parsed to defeat every team in our inevitable march to win the National Championship this year.

So many configurations, there will be a new set of "Miami Rules" put in force after this season by the NCAA.

Advertisement
maxresdefault.jpg

Golden's secret weapon

It's beyond rich that a staff so conservative when ahead in the 2nd half that it often loses games we should have won would be soooo reckless to "hold things back" when tied 20-20 in the 3rd quarter to a team you were favored by 18.5 points to beat. I wanna call bs on them holding anything back but the more I think about it the more it's probably true. Thank God we have to think ahead to that huge matchup against an unranked team at home.

Advertisement
After this game, the staff will say they were holding back, for Cincy. After that game, they'll say they were holding back for the ACC schedule. The excuses are a fun sort.

Nebraska, FSU, Clemson, and every team in sequence will face an entirely new Miami each succeeding game.

We have more tricks, more stratagems, scores of illusions, hundreds of ruses, and thousands of deceptions the football world has never seen, carefully parsed to defeat every team in our inevitable march to win the National Championship this year.

So many configurations, there will be a new set of "Miami Rules" put in force after this season by the NCAA.

That's right, every game is like a new OT Level in Scientology.

Advertisement

That's right, every game is like a new OT Level in Scientology.

Exactly.

Haven't we been hearing about these so-called new plays for years with these morons? Last time I looked, I just saw the same old chit....on offense and defense. Give me a break.

I think "holding back" may not be the right term. I do believe though that when you initially head into a season thinking Edwards, Coley and Berrios are going to be major contributors to the offense some things have to be simplified and adjustments have to be made when said guys get injured.

And against opposition such as the first two opponents it made sense to just run a basic offense.

Advertisement
We continue to try and bridge the Great Divide between Canes fans. Whether Slurper or Moper,
Firing Day is 75 away.

[video=youtube;Xxo2kKp8LuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxo2kKp8LuQ[/video]

[video=youtube;wl2YYzEoE5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2YYzEoE5E[/video]

Advertisement
Back