UM has 3 of the Top 20 Recruiters in the Country

sitzee

Freshman
Steven Fields comes in at #9, Todd Stroud at #13, and Ephram Banda at #15

when was the last time The U had 3 recruiters in the Top 20?

i don’t know how much Covid has to do with this? Give Diaz credit for hiring guys that can both recruit and coach their respected positions

Advertisement
People give him ****, but it's going to hurt when we lose Banda.
In my opinion, he ain't going anywhere for a while.
Until he is the sole DC for two years, then I'll start getting concerned, but right now, wouldn't be too concerned, but hey what do I know!?

Advertisement
People give him ****, but it's going to hurt when we lose Banda.

Why would we lose Banda? He's loyal to Diaz. Maybe he likes what he's doing. For how many years did people think Bud Foster would leave for a HC job? Funny thing is I worked with one of his close friends way back in 2009 who told me that there was no amount of money or any job that would sway Foster. He loved where he lived and being a DC. Didn't have an extravagant lifestyle and was actually very happy with spending his career as a DC at VT.

i don’t know how much Covid has to do with this? Give Diaz credit for hiring guys that can both recruit and coach their respected positions

Bags came in at #1

Well damnit we better pay them, because if we don’t Alabama and all those other SEC teams will steal them like a thief in the night. The **** has happened to many times before!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well damnit we better pay them, because if we don’t Alabama and all those other SEC teams will steal them like a thief in the night. The **** has happened to many times before!

I don’t think you understand the dynamics of the program. All those dudes are incredibly loyal to Diaz and vice versa. They aren't leaving for another program unless pushed out.

And when has this happened before? When has Miami ever lost a top coach to another program? Miami has lost coaches to the NFL but it has rarely, if ever, lost a coach to another school.

Kinda curious on what makes rump such a shifty recruiter. Is he dumb? Does he not have a personality? Is he a POS? Does he fall asleep while talking to a ***** guy? Spend more time in the bathroom than he does with the recruit? What is it?

Advertisement
I don’t think you understand the dynamics of the program. All those dudes are incredibly loyal to Diaz and vice versa. They aren't leaving for another program unless pushed out.

And when has this happened before? When has Miami ever lost a top coach to another program? Miami has lost coaches to the NFL but it has rarely, if ever, lost a coach to another school.
I don’t think you understand life! If another company offered you a $150,00.00 raise to move to another state to work, what would you do? It’s called advancing in life it has nothing to do with loyalty!

I don’t think you understand life! If another company offered you a $150,00.00 raise to move to another state to work, what would you do? It’s called advancing in life it has nothing to do with loyalty!

You must be very young. 19 or 20 years old? Someday when you are all grown up you will understand that adults make decisions for reasons other than money.

If a coach is on a fun staff with his friends in Miami, 150k likely isn't going to convince him to move to Tuscaloosa and work for an ******* like Saban.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back